Print

Author Topic: word to yo mother  (Read 3025 times)

« on: March 17, 2001, 07:14:12 AM »
Paper Mario OWNZ(almost as much as kirby's dreamland 3). Flat out, that game is mad /337...always wanted to have a goomba on my team! Been playin non stop for a long time now, constantly beating the game and replaying it. 2 main gripes though...

1)spiny's arent supposed to look like koopa's in the face(no bug eyes and beaks), they were like the buzzy beetles, but red and with spikes(flat out, spiny's,goombas,and shyguys are my fav Mario badguys).

2)whassup with shyguys not gettin any play on your team? man, that was a downer.

other than that, the game rocks. a tad easy, but hey; it's super addictive and i keep playin it, so nintendo must've done somethin right(like always)!

peace

MrWhitefolks
-serving the universe pimp fighting game combo movies since 2001-

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2001, 01:26:19 PM »
Word.

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2001, 08:28:40 PM »
That games OK, but like ALL RPGS IN EXISTANCE, it is far too slow paced... I would like to know if nayone knows a place I can buy paper mario for 40 dollars though... seeing as I awoke to mysteriously find the money in the generally empty wallet on my nightsstand...
Note: By ALL RPGS IN EXISTANCE, I meant most... I was just exaggerating.
~I AM WAKINOPIO~

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2001, 10:54:58 AM »
yea its a downer that u don't get a shy guy but hey,it rules.
My fav baddies are boos,lakitus,chomp chomps,and snifits.

Would you like to buy a star?

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2001, 11:16:10 AM »
i wish you can get a chomp chomp, yoshi, or luigi on your team, oh well at least you get a paratroppa

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2001, 09:18:13 PM »
How about that, Deezer posted something on this topic (he lives!)

Yes, it was a little slow paced. And in my opinion, they really wimped out on the battle system. If anything, there should be triple digit HP damage battles instead of single digit battles.

As for my favorite little buddy in Paper Mario, I haven't found Parakoopa or whatever his name is (dumb Forest), but my favorite buddy is Kooper. There's just something about him that I like. And besides, I always like how Koopa Troopas look.
As for the Spiny thing, you might want to do some research. First of all, it clearly states in the original Super Mario Bros. that Bowser sent the Turtle Clan to destroy Mario. It's true. So naturally, Spinies are a type of Koopa Troopa.

Which means they have bugging out eyes and a beak. It was funny whenever I made Mario jump on them though. That must really hurt your foot, Mario.

May Yoshi live long and prosper...
Oh, and may PenguinWizard have the same treatment.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print