Print

Author Topic: TMK @ E3 '06  (Read 4713 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: April 22, 2006, 08:34:17 PM »

I plan to go on Thrusday and Friday assuming my registration went through and they mail me a pass.  Who alse plans to go?  What are the hotel plans?  I'll gladly pay a share of the expenses and we can use my car though MB might want to use his if he drives. 

Also I've been invited to 3001 AD to test their Trimersion Virtual Reality System and to i.Sound PSP for a chance at a free PSP and maybe some movies or somthing.

What do you want to see at E3?  Anyone going to the conferences?

Any chance of getting any interviews (Miyamoto!)? 

Does anyone want to wear TMK t-shirts?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 01:16:01 PM by MEGAߥTE »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 09:27:13 PM »
There is no need for a car for E3 since the hotel where we'll be staying is near the convention center.  However, some of the night events might need a car.  I'm not actually driving my car; I'm riding down with David.

I will be attempting to go to the Nintendo conference, and David is on the waiting list for that, but we'll see how that goes.

We're also working on getting interviews, but I don't know how that will turn out.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 11:50:21 PM by MEGAߥTE »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 07:51:28 PM »
Luigison, will you take me to Kinokuniya Bookstore and Amoeba Records?
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 10:34:06 AM »
*smile* I am still too young to go. (That, and I'm still not related with the industry.)

Next year, if I'm working at GameStop (that apparently counts as being related with the industry), I might try and get a pass somehow for E3 '07.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 11:54:57 AM »
I don't think that counts anymore... so far they haven't let Luigison in through Gamestop.

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 12:28:41 PM »
Aha! I haven't seen that picture in so long...

My friend is going to E3 this year, and will bring me back some videos & boot-legged movies with him. I wish I could get a chance to go... :(

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 04:47:54 PM »
Who sells bootleg movies at E3?
Furthermore, who would bootleg them, and what the heck would they be bootlegs of?
That was a joke.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 07:38:18 PM »
Well, they'd be bootlegged of.. um. E3..???
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 12:44:30 AM »
For the other visitors...

Chupperson, David and myself will be representing TMK.
Fifth and Luigison will also be there.
My primary coverage will be for Planet GameCube, but my impressions for Mario games will be posted on TMK as well.
I also expect to post a daily blog like I did last year.
Unlike last year, the three TMK staff will also be covering the Nintendo press conference on the day before E3, where the big announcements will likely be made.
Things are running more professionally than last year, so things should turn out great.

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 02:56:31 AM »
I wasn't excited for E3 until I heard you guys are going.  For some reason, I guess that makes it more fun for me--you unstoppable, E3 bandits of TMK!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 02:32:14 AM »
So anyway, MB, Chup, and I were sitting around yesterday when this annoying TMK guy demanded his computer back.  Curse you, TMK lackey -- you are destroying all joy in the world.
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 06:53:29 AM »
So, being a staff member of a successful fan site counts as being related to the industry?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
So, being a staff member of a successful fan site counts as being related to the industry?
No, Media.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 10:13:14 PM »
I didn't have time to blog like I wanted, but I will be adding more stuff soon.  For now, here are my pictures and videos.

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 12:31:29 AM »
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print