Print

Author Topic: Countdown to Wii  (Read 30880 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2006, 08:43:53 PM »
Hey, guys. I've heard on Wikipedia that Elebits might use be able to go online with the Nintendo WFC. Nintendo has said that the Wi-Fi service for the Wii will arrive somewhere in 2007, so we can't be sure if this will be true. But if it is true, than Elebits will be the first Wii game that can be played online. Plus, it'd boost Konami's sales for the game tremendously. Here's my proof:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elebits (scroll down a bit to the gameplay section.)
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »
Sorry that I got carried behind in the countdown. However, I'm almost sure that my Wii hopes for opening day are shattered. Oh well.

Make the Right Choice. Wii in 11 Days.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 08:18:52 PM »
Good news! Popular Science has given Grand Prize of "Best of What's New" in the home entertainment section to the Wii!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »
If Wii is not available for purchase between now and X-mas= Buy 30GB Video iPod, Wii for my birthday. Vice versa if Wii is available.

Keep Breathing. Wii in 9 Days.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2006, 12:25:40 PM »
finally! It turns one digit!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2006, 12:39:01 PM »
Hooray for the Wii!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2006, 01:02:00 PM »
Save Your Pizza Money. Wii in 8 Days.

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2006, 04:49:38 PM »
Hey Mr. Melee: Why does my Wii counter say this many days instead?

It's obviously the correct date.

Our time zones can't be that different...can they?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2006, 08:15:11 PM »
I tried to earn some more money to make sure I'll have enough for a Wii and TP by helping my grandma today, but she sick. :(
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2006, 09:17:39 PM »
I know it's old news but I absolutely DESPISE the controller.

Oioioi...
Punch yourself in the face, cry into a pillow, whatever helps you realize the controller is not going to change.
It's really sad you haven't gotten over it by now...
EDIT: Anyway, my Wii savings are $246.00. I also have a $25 Wii Giftcard. I'm definetly ready for November 19th. :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 09:22:52 PM by PaperMario »

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2006, 09:59:30 PM »
Quote from: Dark_Shark
I know it's old news but I absolutely DESPISE the controller.
Oioioi...
Punch yourself in the face, cry into a pillow, whatever helps you realize the controller is not going to change.
It's really sad you haven't gotten over it by now...
EDIT: Anyway, my Wii savings are $246.00. I also have a $25 Wii Giftcard. I'm definetly ready for November 19th. :)

Uh, I hate to burst your bubble, PM, but:

Me and The Chef had an arguement about the "Wii-mote" just this morning.He talked some sense into me.So now that I think about it the controller was actually a pretty good idea.

:\

On the subject of the Wii, I've heard that in Excite Truck, you'll be able to upload your own Mp3s into the game's soundtrack via the Wii's SD card. I guess Nintendo had more then one use for the Wii SD card other than uploading pictures to the Wii, huh?

Source:http://wii.ign.com/articles/745/745362p1.html(Scroll down to the sixth paragraph)

I wonder if Nintendo will have more innovative uses for the Wii SD card? Maybe you could upload the images on your SD card into the game? For example, maybe in Mario Kart for the Wii, you can make your own icons displayed in Wi-Fi matches just like in MKDS. However, as well as making your own icons, you could also upload a pic from your Wii SD card and use that as your icon for matches. That'd be so cool!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 10:11:19 PM by Robert »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2006, 12:44:20 AM »
D:
DEATH OF GAME MUSIC?
;_;_;_;_;_;_;
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2006, 08:15:32 AM »
Awww, I thought only casual, non-nerdy gamers liked shoving their own music into their games.

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2006, 09:13:31 AM »
Awww, I thought only casual, non-nerdy gamers liked shoving their own music into their games.

I guess since Nintendo wants to attract the Causual gamer, that was why that feature was implanted?

D:
DEATH OF GAME MUSIC?
;_;_;_;_;_;_;

Naw, I think that they'll still have game music in the game. This will just be a sorta side-thing you can do if you have Mp3s on your SD card you want to listen to in the game. I guess this'll be good for games with crappy soundtracks: "Instead of listening to the bad music we provide you with, you an upload your own tunes and listen to them!" Pretty convienient, if you ask me.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2006, 09:27:06 AM »
Let us save Mario, Zelda, etc. mp3s onto our SD cards.  Game music shall live on!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print