Print

Author Topic: the worst mario character!  (Read 15209 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2000, 07:55:03 AM »
no i'd count geno.

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2000, 09:48:41 AM »
My least favorite character is Baby Bowser.  For "Yoshi's Island" and "Yoshi Story" they could have just had Bowser or one of the Koopa kids as the main enemy instead of creating a new (and annoying) Koopa.  My least favorite good guy would be Wario when he plays the good guy.  As a villain I think he's OK.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2000, 09:57:21 AM »
I am responding to everyone here. I think Geno was cool in Super Mario RPG. I really liked using the Geno Boost to help me in battle(shoulda, woulda, coulda had a Geno Boost!). Don't make me lose my temper!

I think the worst character in all Mario games would be Axem Pink(or, if they all count, the Axem Rangers). They are so STUPID, but they are making fun of the Power Rangers, which are even STUPIDER. Thank God they made fun of them(the Power Rangers)!
They can be funny at times, but they act like such idiots! Good thing you have to get rid of them in the game!

My e-mail is: thechosenone907@hotmail.com

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2000, 01:22:56 PM »
i geuss i have to keep reminding the mario fans so it wont be at the bottom of the list where few people would look at.

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2000, 02:23:27 PM »
That bird in Shifting Sand Land from Super Mario 64. He is SO annoying...

The untold agent is among you.
Did you meet my Siberian Monkey?

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2000, 03:36:15 PM »
well i wonder what that birds name is,maybe deezer would know about the bird,i wonder what his name is.dont you?if he doesnt know then ill call who your talking about"bird".remember he may win or he wont win.but the vote is unchangable.

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2000, 10:43:13 PM »
Toad has got to be da most DUMBEST character!!! he doesn't DO anything!!!it just walks around wearing a diaper,and a mushroom on its head! it only helped out in da end of SMRPG!!but can't we burn toad and eat it?
I'm Lita,I'm drunk and haven't got a clue what I'm doing.Since I'm babbling on I want to say Toad is really annoying!!Purple rules.Okee I'm done bai bai

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2000, 06:44:45 AM »
god lita!it is true that toad does help on smrpg but i bet you never played super mario 2 now have you because toad is the fastest and can beat wart.you can choose him.but this is your vote and toad does help more than that one time,he also helped on the raise the flag mini game on mario party

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2000, 07:01:29 AM »
just a question?is the results gonna be on a seperate board?

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2000, 07:05:20 AM »
well lets not worry about that right now mog.i just want everyone on this board to vote because im just as curious whos the worst character is as  the next person.

dont e mail me or else your vote will be taken out each character may get as many votes as possible,not only six.glad i straightened that up.

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2000, 07:06:39 AM »
and mog,you dont question the people who vote.so please stop questioning the peoplewho vote.

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2000, 07:04:27 PM »
umm,this is just a freindly reminder.

(that was stupid what i just said wasnt it!)

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2000, 05:37:07 AM »
My least favourite Mario character is probably Peach.
They change her voice in every n64 game! In Mario 64, she had an American voice, then in Mario Kart 64 she had a squeaky little voice. Then in Mario Party she had an Italian voice like Mario...what next?

Peach needs to stop getting kidnapped by Bowser....I think she would be better as a playable character like in SMB2

- Professor Goat
- Professor Goat

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2000, 09:44:07 PM »
ha ha ha!!!!thats a great reason!!did you ever notice that the princess is always different from each system?but you know peach got captured once in sm64.

matt gulley
kupopo!!!

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2000, 08:03:34 PM »
I detest Donkey Kong. 'Nuff said.

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

Print