Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 227881 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #480 on: September 18, 2008, 11:36:19 AM »
Then I had nothing left to do but wake up. Myeeeh.

I think I found a new signature.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #481 on: September 18, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »
Angle bracket quoting does not work that way.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #482 on: September 18, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »
How does it?  I'll take help where I can get it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #483 on: October 26, 2008, 08:34:26 AM »
I only remember fragments of this one. Two people were using my computer to scan in big images, and I told them they were about to run out of disk space. My cat was on the bed, bending its front legs backwards and making a weird noise. My mom told me we should probably sue Froggy for selling us defective headphones. A rubber band ball I was working on IRL showed up, completely smooth.

When I woke up, my right arm was completely numb. That's fun.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #484 on: October 26, 2008, 08:56:30 AM »
Yeah, I've had "numb arm wake-ups" before. Once, I was kind of alarmed because it felt like someone else was touching my face.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #485 on: October 26, 2008, 09:43:25 AM »
Hahahahah, that's happened to me before.
(The "who's touching my face" thing. Numb arms happen a lot.)
That was a joke.

« Reply #486 on: October 26, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »
I dreamed that Lizard Dude was an old guy with super long hair and a super long beard that were bright red and hanging to the floor.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #487 on: October 28, 2008, 06:37:33 PM »
So, I'm in the middle of a dream. Yeah, kinda quick pick-up, dont'cha think? Anyways, I'm at my school and for some reason, its early. Too early. So, after piggy-backing a girl (SCORE.) to a classroom, we get in. The school was apparently under lock-down. However, somehow, these two people in the back, got through the block and got to the Fungi Forum site. It hits me that they are fellow members. So, I look over ones shoulder. For some reason, its someone from another site. The one to the left said Hey, Luigison,... OH SHI--. Wait, doesn't he live a ways away? Well, after waking up, I noticed he talked like he was from my town, not California (w/out an accent.) So, anyways, I say hi, and tell him I'm Luigalaxy, he doesn't care. Agains't his nature. So, I simply walk away. And that was part of the dream. O.o

[Edit] Forgot to add this in. Knowing Luigison is a mod, it has a pair of scissors underneath the name of the poster that made the post he was moderating. For some reason. He didn't click on it, so the usage was unknown. But, my mind got the rest of the symbols right. So, yeah. Then he goes back to the screen.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:50:55 PM by Luigalaxy »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #488 on: October 28, 2008, 07:04:44 PM »
Last night, I had one of the most messed-up dreams I've ever had. The running through the giant hotel part was really cool, but the part where people's genitals were falling off and... ugh... I can't even describe it. I mean, I can, but I won't. It was just wrong.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #489 on: October 29, 2008, 12:24:11 AM »
The saw is for splitting threads when people whine about how off-topic they become, as if conversations don't just do that naturally.

The other night I had this dream that I was starving (no really) and my kitchen was full of unbaked pizzas. But the oven was either gone or didn't work because I couldn't bake them. If this were a real situation I suppose I would eat a pizza unbaked... I only remember the dream because I had take-and-bake pizza for dinner this evening. But I had it and it was terrible. Not that terrible dreams are bad--they make you appreciate things.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #490 on: October 29, 2008, 04:49:30 PM »
Doh. I meant pair of scissors, but I knew the saw's usage. Editing time. Anyways, last night was actually scary. Or, at least, one part of it was. So, my brother was making me angry, and I kept punching him in his nose cause of his wise comments. He didn't get mad. Strange... anyways, about the third time I punched it, it came right off. Yes, right off. His nose landed a little bi-- Wait, why am I discribing where his nose landed? Anyways, his face, noseless looked like he had a snarl and was foaming at the mouth. No blood came out of the wound (<- THIS IS THE SCARY THING. Seeing bone and no blood is freaking scary. And my bro is foaming at the mouth.) He ran towards my garage. I yelled up to Dad, "Dad! [Bro]'s nose just came off!" I said, horrified. He said, "Well, lets go see." He walks in slow motion down the stairs. I think "Come on Dad, speed it up!" However, I realise that he'd be bleeding like heck if his nose came off. And, I noticed I was dreaming. Unfortanutly, reality was sucking up my world. I just started flying out of my house when my dream ended. So, as I slept, dream-lessly, the image of my brother's nose-less face kept returning. I was scared. And thats that.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:51:25 PM by Luigalaxy »

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #491 on: November 18, 2008, 12:03:02 AM »
So, the other night, I had this dream.

I was at my school, when suddenly, this screen came down. On the screen was Kojinka in her Gargamel costume. She explained to the entire school that she had hidden 200 smurf plushies throughout the school, and if anyone had collected less than twenty by the end of school, she'd kill them. So, we went on this mad rush to find smurf plushies. I picked up 19 easily, and I needed one more...so I saw this one guy I really don't like, and so I kicked him in the face, which KO'd him. I took his three plushies, and kept one. I gave the other two to BP, bringing him up to 20. So, the rest of the dream involved me trying to keep my Smurfs safe from other people, so I could live.
No! I don't want that!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #492 on: November 18, 2008, 01:19:37 AM »
(That happened. It was terrifying.)
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #493 on: November 18, 2008, 01:38:53 AM »
The real question is why nobody else is having nightmares about this most likely national, impending event.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #494 on: November 28, 2008, 10:45:21 AM »
I can't remember the whole dream leading up to this part, though I can remember that it was pretty awesome, but somehow me and some other guy ended up on top of buildings, looking down into the alley below, and there was a twenty-foot-high flame coming out of a plastic trash can down there. We tried to muffle the fire, first by putting a pillow on top of it, then trying to put the cover on. The cover was round, and I was Sonic and the guy with me was Tails. We were taking turns trying to put the cover on (I thnk the cover also had a slit in the middle at some point). When it fell in the wrong place, I had to walk down the fire escape and pick it back up and bring it up to the top of the building again. When it fell again, I had gotten tired of walking (I'm a pretty lousy Sonic; I always liked Tails better anyway), and argued that Tails and I should take turns getting the lid when it fell, me by walking down and getting it, and Tails by flying directly to it, expending, I argued, less energy (at least for me). Tails picked it up, and then threw it like a frisbee into the woods behind my house. Eventually we got the fire to die down a bit by closing the lid of the dumpster (the trash can turned into a dumpster somewhere along the way), and woe betide the next guy who tried to throw something away. I felt a little guilty about leaving the deathtrap there, but then I noticed that my DS flashcard was on fire. After a few minutes, it went out, but it felt loose. I taped some paper to it and tried it out, and with a little bit of tweaking, it was serviceable. Then something else happened as I was waking up, but I can't remember.

Print