Print

Author Topic: Roy Koopa's Overactive Imagination  (Read 10673 times)

« on: December 12, 2001, 03:50:29 PM »
Hello, everybody.  Those of you that know me know that I have a very overactive imagination.  Those of you that don't know now. For evidence of this, check out my "Theories" down below, or read my story "A Mario Adventure" or the story I wrote the most of, "Paper Wario: Legend of the Seven Socks."

Anyway, I post this because my overactive imagination needs some outlet, and I found answering that "Who is Dr. Sciencetein?" question below rather fun, so, if you have any questions about the Mario World like that--questions that really require nothing more than imagination and Mario knowledge to answer--go ahead and post them!  I'll tell you my theory, and you can see if it squares up with what you think.  If it doesn't, that's cool!  I often say the beauty of the Mario World is that we can all think something different and be right.  But, you may like what I have to say, too!

That's about it.  Post your Mario Universe questions here and I shall take a stab at them!

--Roy Koopa

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2001, 05:22:19 PM »
What do you believe Bowser's relation is to Morton Koopa Jr.?

(Sorry RNK, i just had to ask)

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2001, 05:38:37 PM »
*explodes*

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2001, 05:45:24 PM »
Morton Koopa Jr. is Bowsers son.  The third youngest, according to my aging them, though others say differently.

The Jr comes from the fact that he is Morton the Second. NO, Bowser's real name is not Morton, but his FATHER'S is.  King Morton Koopa ruled prior to Bowser's taking over.  Whatever happened to Morton is unknown, since Bowser was already ruling at the young age we saw him at in Yoshi's Island.

So, I believe Morton Koopa Jr is just Bowser's son, with the name of his grandpa.  Make sense?

--Roy Koopa

"What?  You don''t think I''m the oldest?  Come here and say that!!"

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 12/12/2001 3:56:02 PM
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2001, 06:04:20 PM »
Man, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that you agree with me ^_^_^_^_^_^_^

P.S. Let's not start this whole thign again, it'll never end if someone keeps bringing it up.

Edited by - Red Ninja Koopa on 12/12/2001 4:05:25 PM

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2001, 08:19:10 PM »
Okay, the Morton Issue has been dealt with. ;)

Next question, please!
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2001, 12:17:33 AM »
Approximately how old are each of the Koopa Kids? And for that matter, how old is Bowser?
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2001, 12:47:07 AM »
Well, I put Bowser and Mario at about the same age, maybe Bowser a BIT older. In my opinion, both are in their early thirties.  Of course, this doesn't matter much, concidering that they are cartoons and will live forever! ;)

As for the Koopa Kids...A little harder for me to guess, cause I kinda like to imagine them all getting dropped off by the storks as one big package of punishment for Bowser.  But, just by looking at them and judging from their appearence, I'd say

Roy 16; Ludwig 15, Larry 14, Wendy 13, Morton 12, and the twins 11.

I put them all in the teen/preteen ages cause they seem to be more reckless and destructive teens than puny little kids.  Teens would pose more of a threat, anyway.  Heh heh.

I'd never really thought of that before, really. Good question!  Next!

--Roy Koopa

--Roy Koopa

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2001, 06:26:00 AM »
I used to think that Bowser's real name was Morton and his middle name was Bowser. But I guess you proved me wrong... Though a name like King Morton Bowser Koopa would sound cool, eh?

Anyway, what do you think happened to the Koopa Kids? After Super Mario World, they just disappeared! Did they get killed at the end of Super Mario World? Or are they just hiding out in Dark World, waiting for Bowser to call upon them for their next mission...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2001, 03:04:18 PM »
I don't know, but the Koopa Kids aren't supposed to be teenagers.  There's a wad of koopaling sites, the one I work on is koopalings.com, but I heard Ludwig's the oldest: 11, and the youngest are the twins which are 7, but you know, Roy is mean but can get things wrong, what a kwazy koopaling!

KOOPA KIDS ALL THE WAY!

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2001, 04:03:56 PM »
Todd:  That's cool, too.  Like I say, when it comes to Mario theories, all are right!  I STILL say Roy is the oldest! Heh heh

As for the next question: The Koopa Kids are still live and kick'n! After their second defeat in Super Mario World, Bowser decided to blame them for his losing, rather than take responsibility.  He therefore decided not to include them in his plans in games like SM64 and Paper Mario.  But, it's not like the games show all that's going on!  The Koopa Kids, angry that the Mario Bros. could show them up twice so easily, have decided to hatch their own plans to show King Dad they mean buisness!  Those plans go unchronicled in games, but fun stories, like "Paper Wario: Legend of the Seven Socks" show you a glimpse of what the Koopalings are capable of, when they work together.

Perhaps when they prove themselves to thir King Dad once more, they will be allowed to accompany him once again.

--Roy Koopa

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2001, 06:46:56 PM »
I thin it'd be kool to see them in Paper Mario! 7 star spirits, 7 Koopa Kids! And, Roy does looks like he's the oldest, so i dunt blame ya. Well, they are obviously alive, becasue in Bowser's file on SSBM, it says about raising 7 kids, or something. So they msut be alive! Perhaps in Mario Sunshine....

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2001, 07:40:42 PM »
Here's something else you guys'll probably disagree with:
Ludwig-22
Roy-21
Morton-21
Wendy-20
Iggy-19
Lemmy-19
Larry-18

Yes, they're adults. And besides, they appeared in Yoshi's Safari and Mario is Missing.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2001, 09:26:51 PM »
Then they wouldn't be the Koopa Kids! ;)

Anyway, next question, please!
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2001, 03:05:20 PM »
Frostbite: I said it once, and I'll say it again!: The koopa kids are still kids! Maybe if you actually want some good attention, stop making crazy Mario theories, and you won't get anything wrong, cause none of your falacies are true!

Print