Print

Author Topic: Roy Koopa's Overactive Imagination  (Read 10564 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2001, 04:54:16 PM »
I heard that Super Mario World was sub titles SMB4

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2001, 10:41:13 PM »
I have a question: In Paper Mario, what explains the villages of non-evil Koopa troopas and Goombas? Are they rebels against Bowser or something?

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2001, 10:49:42 PM »
you are such a moron

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2001, 08:12:35 AM »
Bowser- Well, many of them are tired of fighting Mario and decided to quit and live a normal life. And all of Mario's party members are enemmies like Koopas and Goombas (Goombario, Kooper and Parakarry)
 they are good, so i guess you could say taht they are rebels aginst them in a way

Frostbite- Shut up. You're not exactly helpful with people who ask questions.

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2001, 09:40:35 AM »
They are not rebels! Do you believe that every single goomba works for Bowser! No! And it's just called 'Koopa Troopa Village' because Intelligent Systems didn't want to confuse younger gamers by calling the village 'Shell Creeper Village'. They never actually worked for Bowser. You can't rebel against nothing. And I don't think that Cheep Cheeps actually work for Bowser. They just swim around and get in the way. And Watt, she was just inside a big Lantern Ghost, she wasn't actually an enemy. And they even said in the game, 'Bob-ombs have lived in this fortress for centuries'.Those Bob-ombs were friendly the whole time. Notice how they have cranks and can explode numerous times? Bowser just uses normal ones that explode and die. Oncee again with my analogies: Bob-omb,Paper Mario Bob-omb, SMB2 Bob-omb, SM64 Big Bob-omb is to Monkey, Chimp, Orangutan, Human.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2001, 12:16:05 PM »
Did anyone read through all that?  I didn't.

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2001, 12:37:16 PM »
Frostbite...

SHUT THE HELL UP!

There's only one person on this board who's a moron: and that's you!  So stop trying to be right, cause you never are!

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2001, 02:52:52 PM »
Oh, Todd, you simple minded fool, if you don't like what I have to say, just don't read it.

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2001, 03:38:28 PM »
Okay, once again a fight has broken out.  Man, these boards are a real blast to visit.  I sure am glad I came back. (I hope the sarcassism came through there, cause I was laying it on pretty thick).

Ignoring the posts of people just yelling at eachother, and getting to the question above, I believe that Koopa Troopa Village is indeed a village of Koopa's who grew tired of fighting and defected to the Mushroom Kingdom. They are rebels in the sence of they are no longer loyal to the Koopa Kingdom.  Same thing with the Goomba Village, though notice how only that one family lives there.  Far less Goombas are good than Koopa Troopas.  Perhaps their village will grow in time.  And I've always thought that Bob-ombs work like Bombette, where they can explode again and again.  Sure, they didn't in games, but I liked to think they did anyway.

Next question, please, and no more fights.

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

"What?  You don''t think I''m the oldest?  Come here and say that!!"
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2002, 11:06:42 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO THE POST OF THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS AGO!!! MWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

boy that was a dumb fight you had frostbite
sheesh the koopa kids, adults? WHY WOULD THEY BE CALLED THE KOOPA KIDS IF THEY WERE ADULTS??!!

any way i will now torture you by forcing you to read.... "THE HORRIBLY USELESS POST OF THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS AGO!!!"

MMMMMMMMWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2002, 12:18:36 PM »
Actually, it's only about 3 months ago. And when they were in the games, they were kids, but now they're adults.

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2002, 12:18:40 PM »
Actually, on this subject, I sorta agree with Frostbite. Not on the exact ages of the Koopa kids, no, but on the simple fact that they are, in effect, adults. Koopas don't take very long to mature, so they could be full grown at this point, even if they are just 10 years old. Why are they so much smaller than Bowser, then? Again, the Mario Comic explaination of Bowser's bloodline helps us out. The Koopalings are only 1/4 dragon. They are bigger than your usual koopa, but smaller than Bowser, who is 1/2 dragon. I'm sure that this isn't what Frostbite had in mind, but I'm not going to flame or bash him for it. Some of you people need to relax. Let Frostbite say what he thinks. His theories are no worse than anyone elses.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2002, 02:13:12 AM »
Why does Daisy's trophy in ssbm have a third eye on the back of her head?Is it just a glitch?

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2002, 03:38:10 PM »
Whaaaaat?

My Daisy trophy never had a 3rd eye on the back of her head, and I've found like 15 of those things.  Um...  Does yours still have one?

Oh, and I have to agree with Frost Bite on a few things.  I think Koopa Troopa Village is just a village of normal koopas.  Not all Koopas have to fight for Bowser.  I mean, not every American has to fight in the U.S. Army.  There would still have to be Koopa Farmers, and Bakers, and Cobblers(hey, they wear shoes right?.)

And as for the ages.  Koopas obviously age different than humans.  They could be 500 years old, and in Koopa years they'd still be kids.  Look at real turtles after all.  They live for a LOOOONG time!  And Dragons are supposed to live forever.

Just my 2 cents.  Thanks for reading all that.

Where is the heck is Seychelles???  
Where is the heck is Seychelles???  

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2002, 05:17:48 PM »
Although turtles do live for a long time (The longest living vertabrate was a turtle), most of them mature rather fast and do most of their growing in the first 6-10 years of life. So, yes, a turtle might live longer than a human, but the human takes longer to mature and grow up.

-TurtleTek
http://turtletek.botic.com

Print