Print

Author Topic: Would Wario Ware be truly tied to Mario's world?  (Read 10323 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 03:22:27 PM »
is that assumed or known fact?

I think it should be fact because of the Pikmin cameo in MGTT (yea, I'm a little behind, but there's no other way to explain the fact that Pikmin even exist in the Mario world).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 05:50:01 PM »
I think it should be fact because of the Pikmin cameo in MGTT (yea, I'm a little behind, but there's no other way to explain the fact that Pikmin even exist in the Mario world).

Hrm, good point. Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as a jerk. Anyway, if anyone can find a name for the planet in a game (maybe a npc said something like "this is the end of X World!" or something), it'd be helpful. Though, I'm sure even if the name is said, it would be negated by something else :P

Back to the original topic, I'd say Wario Ware is on the same planet as Mario's series, just different place.
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 07:05:04 PM »
I think they've only referred to it as "the world", but I remember "Earth" popping up at least once.

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2007, 01:11:27 PM »
Mario's planet may or may not be, but looks very much like, Earth. In Super Paper Mario, when Mario bounces high off the cloud, you can see an Earth-esque planet. The Mario characters also share the same planet as the Pikmin characters, whose planet also looks a lot like Earth.

In Super Paper Mario, they were in another dimension, so I don't think that counts as Mario's planet.
I'll think of a better signature later!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 08:52:35 AM »
Maybe it does count.  What if those dimensions are different faces of the same planet?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2007, 12:46:27 PM »
If you guys ever saw the TV show, Mario and Luigi once lived in "the real world" with humans and they were on Earth. They got sucked into a pipe and got sent to The Mushroom Kingdom. So, The Mushroom Kingdom is still on Earth. For the subject, Wario Ware can possibly be tied to The Mushroom Kingdom, except that it's probably a large distance away; an example is Isle Delfino (Dolphic Island in Japan).
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 01:16:22 PM »
I see where you're going with this, but the TV show, and the movie for that matter, are not the best places to get your evidence from, since they're not considered canon.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 08:43:06 PM »
I really think Diamond City (wario ware) is an alternate human reality. Because while Mario has almost no humans, but tons of creatures, Wario is the opposite.
Been playing Mario  quite a while, my goal is to play every US-released Mario Game

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2007, 11:32:08 PM »
Maybe that's just where the majority of humans hang out, as opposed to the Mushroom Kingdom and its surrounding lands.
That was a joke.

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 12:55:08 PM »
I think that Diamond City is located on Earth while Mario's adventures take place on another planet with no official name. In WarioWare, the Earth is mentioned sometimes (e.g. by Orbulon) and Wario's house contains even a map of Earth in WarioWare: Touched!.

Wario did already find a warp to Bomberman's world (Wario Blast), so why shouldn't he find a warp to Earth, too? In the city Wario got a secondary residence, maybe it was sometimes boring in his castle because his only real friend at the castle seems to be (beneath himself) a hen (Wario Land II).

Also, Wario uses his purple car in Wario Land 4, and it is revealed that Dr. Crygor built it. That means that Wario already reached Diamond City some time before the events of WarioWare. Jimmy T. tells in the manual of the first WarioWare "...he (Wario) and I go way back", too.

I think that Wario changes between the worlds, especially to ensure that no one has stolen his treasures in his castle and to amuse with Mario and his friends. So far, that's my theory. And because of my bad English, German is my native language.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 01:37:08 PM »
Your English is fine.
You can see the Earth in Super Paper Mario for a moment in 7-3 (which makes absolutely no sense, as you've experienced inter-dimensional travel).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 01:48:42 PM »
Well maybe World 7 is our dimension: RL.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 01:59:21 PM »
Mmmm... I hope not. It's dangerous.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 03:12:26 PM »
Mabey they can see our earth from their World 7-3. World 7-3 is Heaven, afterall (according to SPM).

EDIT: Whoops! Spoilers are now marked, and typos fixed..
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 03:22:35 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 03:20:57 PM »
Spoilarz. And no, it isn't.
It's YOUR problem!

Print