Print

Author Topic: SPM actor survey (possible spoilers)  (Read 7777 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2007, 01:44:30 AM »
Habituation, I guess. It's hard to do anything more than roll your eyes now.

And to reduce the insult factor, GG, it's something you can work on.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 07:41:02 AM »
Meryl Streep as peach.

Morgan Freeman as the narrorator? *rolls eyes*
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 10:59:23 PM by Boo Dudley »

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 09:09:18 AM »
I think your link is busted, Dudley.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 11:19:51 AM »
How does GG always manage to get away with spamming?

I was voicing my dislike for Johnny Depp and that new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in an inconspicuous way. It didn't work, huh? ^^;
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2007, 06:59:38 PM »
And the Oompa Loompas in CatCF were voiced by Danny Elfman, not Deep Roy.

They were? I guess I need to watch the credits again, but I thought Roy played and voiced the OOmpa Loompas..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2007, 03:16:01 AM »
Voicing opinions? You just made a weird guttural noise, in text.
Depp rocked as Wonka. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory > Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, even though it doesn't feature a quote my dad and I always use after winning an argument: You are WRONG! You LOSE! Good DAY, sir! Both are good movies, but 2005 wins. From my eyes.
No idea what you're saying with "Mario would have lots of dialogue, more so than Luigi." You hit your head?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »
"Mario would have lots of dialogue, more so than Luigi."

I didn't say that. I meant that Mario would say more stuff than usual.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2007, 05:54:53 PM »
I don't mind if he says a LITTLE more stuff than usual, but when you get to a LOT more than usual, he just isn't the Mario we know and love.  Remember Doopliss in The Thousand Year Door?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2007, 05:58:34 PM »
Ha........I don't think you need a spoiler shade for that, Kojinka.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2007, 06:01:49 PM »
I'm just trying to be on the safe side.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2007, 07:37:55 PM »
No idea what you're saying with "Mario would have lots of dialogue, more so than Luigi." You hit your head?

Yea, she hit her head on a ?-block! She's one of those people that thinks Mario/Luigi hits his head on the blocks, even though one of his most famous poses is a jump with a fist in the air! XD No offense, GG. Just playing into the moment..
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 09:02:31 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2007, 08:39:48 PM »
No offense taken, dude. ^_^
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 12:58:39 PM by GiftedGirl »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 11:58:38 PM »
PLEASE stop putting things in 1pt font. If you don't want people to see what you're typing, then don't type it. If you do, MAKE IT LEGIBLE WITHOUT SIZING UP THE TEXT. I will assume that what is in 1pt text is insignificant from this point onward.
In a good Mario movie, to me, Mario is still a silent protagonist as he is in the games. Lines limited to, "Oh yeah," "Mama-mia," "AAAAAAAAA," and others. Quoth Goombella when Doopliss steals Mario's identity, "You, like, NEVER talk." Or she could have said that some time else...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 08:54:05 AM »
Small text must die. I hate it.

Print