Print

Author Topic: SSBB: New stage is Delfino Plaza  (Read 14484 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 10:00:38 PM »
Mmmm... Not spontaneous. Someone did it for the greater good.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 06:37:22 AM »
Nobody remembers the piantas that ran around on fire waiting to be put out? (Apparently they didn't teach, stop drop and roll, on delfino.) Then they'd say "mahk mahna ha hana!" and give you a blue coin or something.

Oh yeah, that one. I wish he burned or something. Mabey my hatered towards the Piantas is a little unhealthy.

Nah, not really. I'll rip on them every chance I get. Not only were they lazy and expected Mario to do everything for them as if he were a slave, they were all generally rude to Mario even when he had the island fixed (but he was still "guilty").
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 10:12:11 AM »
ok so they should scratch the mario kart stage they have right now and make and rainbow road version where it takes you along through the stage. Through all the loops and stuff. They could make some great scenery with that as well. I dunno, it's just what I want to see.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 12:09:35 PM »
I would like to hear a Smash Bros. remix of the Rainbow Road songs.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »
I liked the Rainbow Road song in MK64 best, I think.

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 03:52:32 PM »
I like the Mario Kart: Super Circuit version of Rainbow Road, but if I had to pick a favorite song, it would be the original SMK version.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 04:15:37 PM »
I like the Mario Kart: Super Circuit version of Rainbow Road
That one is my favorite Rainbow Road, too.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 08:07:39 PM »
I like this as a new stage.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 09:47:56 PM »
...Okay.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 10:15:41 PM »
SushieBoy, that was a perfectly legitimate post. Yours?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 11:09:20 PM »
I must say, this stage looks quite good. It's bright, looks fun to play in, and fits in perfectly with Mario's overall happy atmosphere. However, I'm still waiting for a Bowser's Castle stage of some sort...
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print