Print

Author Topic: Post your SSBM pics here!  (Read 15565 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 10:52:58 PM »
Whoa! Quite nice!
Moving on, here's one I call "Big Little Brother" Or was it "Little Big Brother"? One of the two.

Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 06:44:33 AM »
I say "Little Big Brother" mostly because of a quote from Luigi in one of the episodes of the SMW cartoon. "Well, that's why I'm the tall one, little big brother. :)
But "Big Little Brother" works too. :)  I'll post another pic when I get home from work.

Okay, I'm not sure if I've shown this one yet, but...

"Link and Zelda's Awakening"  I have quite a few other Sageshipping pics, but this is one of my personal favorites.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 11:18:23 AM by Kojinka »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 04:04:40 PM »
Haha, these are all funny. I'm not sure about my score in Classic Mode, but beating it on Very Hard without losing a life isn't too hard for me. I use Yoshi!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »
I used Yoshi, too. I must admit it took a million tries to pull it off, but I didn't have to use any holes in the AI. I couldn't force the metal enemy off the edge in an egg--Dr. Mario, it was. He kept making it back to the stage. I couldn't use PK Flash to dispatch the cowardly CP player you always get after the trophies bonus stage, obviously. Also couldn't use PK Flash when an enemy stopped moving in Brinstar. Didn't fight on Big Blue, where you can trick the CPU into walking right off the boundaries of the stage.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 08:38:55 PM »
I'm gonna be gone tomorrow, but while I'm still here...
Quick! What's wrong with this scene?
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 09:01:44 PM »
Eyes.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »
You may know, but there is a glitch in SSBM that allows two (or more) players to have the same color scheme for the same character. The first player must select the character and desired color while the second (or third) highlights the character's square. The instant player one presses A to pick up his or her token, the second player must hit X or Y, which ever would get it to the desired costume. I managed to get it to work with three green Yoshis (It was really hard to get the third one).
Success!
"Yay, it worked!"
"HALP WE R STUK TOGEZAR"
"Well, you see, we wanted to play Super Mario World, but the SNES was broken and we figured, if Mario can do this, then..."
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 12:01:38 AM »
Hey, that last one was hilarious! I've been kind of procrastinating when it comes to my new capture card... Part of the problem is that I've been babysitting from when I wake up all the way until 5:00 PM. Afterwards, I don't feel energetic enough to do much of anything besides watch Yakitate!! Japan...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 07:44:19 AM »
Do you have AR?  Dang!  I really need to find one of them.  But where, other than eBay can they be found nowadays?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 02:28:03 PM »
No... I used the in-game glitch I described.
You may know, but there is a glitch in SSBM that allows two (or more) players to have the same color scheme for the same character. The first player must select the character and desired color while the second (or third) highlights the character's square. The instant player one presses A to pick up his or her token, the second player must hit X or Y, which ever would get it to the desired costume. I managed to get it to work with three green Yoshis (It was really hard to get the third one).
It's YOUR problem!

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2007, 03:20:58 PM »
Do you have AR?  Dang!  I really need to find one of them.  But where, other than eBay can they be found nowadays?
The manufacturer's website.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »

Ah, Marth. He always has his head in the clouds.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 07:23:57 PM »
What kind of equipment does one need to take pictures from their games and put them on the computer? I don't know much of anything about computer equipment, so break it down for me please.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »
Digital camera. That appears to be popular in this thread.

Capture cards are better but I don't know anything about them.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »
Cameras really make for a horrendous picture. I wish I had a capture card.
It's YOUR problem!

Print