Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy - All of Luigi's 150 Purple Coins Speedrun  (Read 4167 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: November 02, 2008, 02:08:32 PM »
As requested by various members of this forum, I have made a Super Mario Galaxy speedrun of collecting all 150 Purple Coins in the Luigi's Purple Coins star. My path is very well-planned out, and I'm satisfied with it. I successfully collect all 150 Purple Coins and the star in 1:36 (1 minute, 36 seconds).

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6q0IUVv04E

I hope you all enjoy it, and be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!

EDIT: Please watch it in high quality for the best results.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 10:00:40 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »
Great job! Your video was very entertaining to me, as usual.
Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »
This video taught me how much I underused the mid-air capabillities of the spin.

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 03:44:43 PM »
Suspenseful! Is it me or does that look insanely difficult to pull off?
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 09:51:27 PM »
Heck, I can barely pull off 100.

Well, that was amazing!  I thought you were toast at about 0:53, but you managed to pull it all off.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 11:18:33 PM »
Incrediblely awesome! If you keep making cool videos like this, I'm gonna run out of words to describe how cool your videos are!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 07:53:07 AM »
I hated that star so much, that was amazing to see that pulled off in <2 min.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »
There is another video of someone pulling it off in under 2 minutes, but Kimimaru's is faster by about 4 seconds, and the other person thought that his/her speedrun was perfect. It even says it in the description of the other person's video.
Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

Print