Print

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!  (Read 4956 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: November 27, 2008, 12:14:42 PM »
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, whether they celebrate it or not! Now eat a big, fat turkey and enjoy the rest of your day!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 12:19:44 PM »
The closest thing to turkey I have is chicken nuggets. :/
I be in the UK, so no celebratory of thanksgiving for me...but even then, I'm still thankful for a good few things. :D

Happy TurkeyeatingDaaaay everyone, enjoy!
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 12:23:51 PM »
I was talking about how I was gonna stuff my face with turkey, and someone goes.

"That's MEAT! THAT'S MURDER!"

I slowly turned to them with a smile an said.

"Yes. Delicious, delicious murder."
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 01:23:30 PM »
...That's just an awesome way to make a vegetarian groan - I love it. XDD
All worlds shall soon be ruled by the one...Count Bleck!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »
My mom makes crazy-delicious stuffing, turning an ordinary turkey into some sort of Fountain of Deliciousness.

I also plan to celebrate by playing (what else?) Left 4 Dead.
every

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »
I'mma eat. And play. And watch TV. And maybe go outside.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 06:37:32 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 09:33:08 PM »
It's funny 'cause it doesn't really make sense.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 10:20:18 PM »
There's a joke to be made about casuals, but I can't think of it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 01:15:18 AM »
Or how much Nintendo sucks now that the logo is gray. I mean, like, it's the end of the world, right.

I had some steak, some potatoes, pea salad, bread, stuffing, fish, pumpkin pie, walnut pie, and ice cream. Aaah.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 02:08:25 AM »
Me, I had turkey, turkey, turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes (truly the greatest vegetable on earth), regular mashed potatoes, some boozola, and punkin pie. It was actually pretty low-key, yet still delicious.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 08:29:59 AM »
Traditional face-stuffing for me.  Turkey, pumpkin bread, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and taters, precious.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 10:46:17 AM »
Meh, I didn't eat any turkey...because I didn't want any. I ate greens, sweet potatos, black eyed peas, fried chicken, stuffing, peach cobbler, banana pudding, cake, macaroni and cheese, and rolls.

I also ate the remaining caramel off of my little brothers plate. They gave everyone 10 and under caramel apples.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 11:20:51 AM »
I'm late but pretty sure I had the wierdest turkey day dinner of you all... :P
I had half a turkey thigh with Lamb's liver and mushrooms and followed by some wheat grains with corn(one spoonful), while everyone at the table was trying to pour me all kinds of alchohol and ate heartily, but I stuck to cranberry juice and watching peacefully as every one had three servings of more food than I can normallyy stand seeing. ::)
I hid in various rooms playing on a DS after sneaking away... but I still managed to have fun hanging out with the other kids. ;D
Please hurt me not. I bow to you all. I know nothing!
The wii is not a toy! It is a recreational device used by people to play on screens by pressing buttons. and I think it's cool.^.^

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »
Rashel... is that you? :O

Print