Print

Author Topic: TRU Exclusive Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary Collection  (Read 3720 times)

« on: December 12, 2010, 09:35:03 PM »
Protoman here again to update on some merch related to the Toys R Us (TRU) Exclusive release of Super Mario All-Stars 25th Anniversary Collection.   

So what makes it different from the rest of the Walmart/Gamespot/Target pack?  You get a $25 gift card with Mario on it (and a 25th Anniversary motif) as well as a special 25th Mario keychain figure.   For more info check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLgWmT48hf0

Game costs $34.99 in the USA and $29.99 in Canada, both are a STEAL with that giftcard alone.
"Mario toys........... Mario toys EVERYWHERE!?!?!"

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 03:13:23 PM »
You have to buy two games to qualify for the $25 gift card, right? At least that's what my TRU sales ad says.

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 05:58:16 PM »
Yup, according to this, buying one game nets you a $5 gift card but two games gets you that $25 gift card.

It's also limited to Wii/DS/PSP games.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 10:23:33 PM »
I have seen some people have a "letter from Peach" (ala SMB3) come with their game.   Which store had that exclusive?
"Mario toys........... Mario toys EVERYWHERE!?!?!"

Print