Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - Beating the Monty Mole in Pinna Park without F.L.U.D.D  (Read 3687 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: March 25, 2011, 03:36:24 PM »
Due to my house being reorganized it was about impossible to find a roll of Scotch tape, making Weegee's request undoable without strenuous hours of practice that I can easily avoid. As a result, I uploaded something else. It's not ground breaking or anything, but it's an entertaining watch nonetheless. The title should explain it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BEMFTDO470

Enjoy, and remember to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 04:31:38 PM »
That was neat! How did you discover that?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 04:53:22 PM »
I found it out while playing around. I noticed that he took damage, but I didn't throw a Bob-Omb at him. After a little bit, I found out about the stairs and how I can lure the Bob-Ombs up them to make him take damage.

I actually discovered this around 4-5 months ago; I just haven't made a video of it until now.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 09:10:11 PM »
I never did get all the shines/stars on this game... :(

Print