Print

Author Topic: Kirby's Dream Collection  (Read 6869 times)

« on: August 05, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
September 16. They've also revealed the American box art:

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 08:03:13 PM »
My daughter, my step-father, and I look forward too this. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 08:51:06 PM »
Nintendo Y U no make Zelda 25th anniversery collection?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 09:04:34 PM »
They made The Best Zelda Ever instead
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 09:29:44 PM »
Depending on who you ask, they made The Worst Zelda Since Zelda 2 instead. I haven't played it yet, but my hopes are high.

Anyway, Kirby! I already own one of these games (Kirby's Adventure), but I don't have any of the others, so I might just get this. It looks neat!
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »
Yay. A Wii game that will be buddies with my Super Mario Bros. 25 Aniversary Collection. I'm not totally sure on this, but what games does it come with other than Kirby's Adventure?
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 07:21:26 PM »
Quote from: IGN
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition was announced during E3 and includes Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Land 2, Kirby's Adventure, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby Super Star and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards.

The collection will also include the single-player challenge mode from 2011’s Kirby’s Return to Dreamland, a soundtrack CD, an art book and a special “History of Kirby” gallery.

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 07:29:02 PM »
Hooray, Super Kirby All-Stars Wii.  Except I don't actually own any of these games in any form, due to just recently getting hooked on Kirby, and it looks like there's more than shoddily-put-together extra content.  Well worth the $40, at least in my opinion; the (ten-twelve? not sure...) brand-new KRtDL-esque Challenge Stages alone make the extra content considerably better than the Mario bundle's.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 01:59:45 PM »
I preordered this earlier today. It looks very good!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 06:18:03 PM »
I got it today, but have yet to play it. The inluded book(let) contains little in the way of rare or unseen drafts, but the music CD is much meatier than the SMAS one.

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2012, 12:40:48 AM »
Got in from out of town too late to pick up my pre-ordered copy today, so I'll be getting it pretty much first thing tomorrow.  I still haven't touched any of these games (save for the 2-minute demo of Adventure in SSBB), so this should keep my interest for a good few weeks, at least.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2012, 03:06:21 PM »
Our copy came today.  I plan to wait nearly two weeks to open it though.  If my daughter reads a book or for at least 15 minutes and writes a page of words for 7 days she can get one of the Club Nintendo Kirby patches on her back pack.  She already has two patches.  After the next two we will open Kirby's Dream Collection. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »
Slave driver.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 04:57:44 PM »
Luigison is best dad.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
Slave driver.
Is that like in Driving Miss Daisy, but they change seats? 

Print