Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64382 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #300 on: November 28, 2005, 10:54:15 AM »
Well, I'm pretty sure last night's dream included everyone I can think of. It was a football game -- newbies vs. regulars. Now, it was an intense game. I remember a lot of tackeling, but I don't remember a score. When I woke up I was like "aw shuchs, that wasn't real!"
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #301 on: November 28, 2005, 11:03:51 AM »
Sounds intresting, do you remember who was there?
I'm a horrible person.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #302 on: November 28, 2005, 12:03:11 PM »
You were there, like I said, everyone was there!
It was a gigantic mob of people.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #303 on: November 30, 2005, 01:50:19 AM »
Bump.

Mods, please sticky this. It's an awesome thread!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #304 on: November 30, 2005, 11:43:42 AM »
See, here's the thing. The two threads I have stickied have specific purposes, namely to condense into one thread a topic that could split into multiple threads. If people were to make a new "happy birthday" or "I'm new" thread every time the event happened, this subforum would be really cluttered.

If I stickied every successful thread from the general chat, the entire front page would be nothing but stickies.
~I.S.~

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #305 on: November 30, 2005, 02:44:53 PM »
Due to the fact that we don't reference this thread all the time, I don't think a sticky is in order.

« Reply #306 on: November 30, 2005, 04:28:04 PM »
Sapphira killed me? That's hilarious!

« Reply #307 on: December 30, 2005, 10:23:49 AM »
Okay! Another dream. Sapphira's in it.

This dream was not had in a 1st person view, but through a "camera" (3rd person). This means I'm not technically in it.

The story starts in a little place called Click Clock Wood (Anyone who has played Banjo-Kazooie knows where this is). Banjo and Kazooie had just finished the Spring portion of the stage, when they saw electrcity coming from the plants, trees, etc. They left the area to investigate. Back in Gruntilda's lair, a small hole appeared on the top of Banjo's head. They go to Mumbo to see what it was. Mumbo examined it, and found that it was a pathway to another world. He could enter this world, but not come back the other way, and would have to go through pictures of himself that he found to get back.

Banjo enters through the hole in his head, and ends up in our world. (You'd think he'd arrive inside out as he just tried to go inside his head.) He arrived at some sort of amusement park, that was apparently about to close down, and was celebrating its last few days of existence. Banjo walks through the park, and finds a room with portraits on all four walls, one containing his own. The wall opposite the one with his had a portrait of myself (Yay, I'm in the dream!). The wall to the left of his (to the right of mine) had a black and white portrait of Sapphira. The 4th wall didn't have anyone in particular. Banjo goes through his portrait, and it's pretty much fuzzy after that.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #308 on: December 30, 2005, 10:31:51 PM »
Whoa. Whoa.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #309 on: December 30, 2005, 10:33:04 PM »
Hmmm does it relate to the smurf-like picture?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #310 on: December 31, 2005, 09:21:40 AM »
Yeah, Click Clock Wood!  I had a dream a few days ago that had a few people in it.

It started out with me needing a ride somewhere, I'm not sure where(maybe to pick up my license somewhere?).  Anyway, who gave me a ride, but MegaByte!  He drove a default silver car, but on the inside it seems like we were in a truck.  When we got back to my house, there was a white car in the driveway that we figured belonged to Luigison.  I went and opened the door and who was in there, but-- Amber, Sapphira's pet Golden Retriever?  She still had the flower in her hair from that picture of her.  So anyway, MegaByte and Amber stay outside, and I go inside, go right to my room, and fall asleep.  When I woke up the next day(in my dream), my mom asked me how last night went.  I asked her what she was talking about, and she said she was talking about the party I had.  She had a video of it, so I watched it.  It showed me asleep on my bed, while TEM and Lizard Dude and Chupperson Weird and MegaByte and Sapphira were letting Deezer and Watoad into the room, telling them not to wake me!

When I woke up in real life, I didn't remember it was a dream right away and I was frustrated that I was asleep when I was supposed to meet you.  Then I remembered it was a dream and realized I wouldn't have met you anyway. ::)
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2005, 04:25:16 PM »
Last night I had a dream where I got a used PSP. Then a helicopter came in and exploded the town with a missle. I can't remember the rest =P

« Reply #312 on: December 31, 2005, 08:09:06 PM »
Dude Markio! Having a party for someone while they were asleep the whole time and videotaping it is a super idea! I gotta use it someday.

« Reply #313 on: December 31, 2005, 08:42:42 PM »
I have the ability to control my dreams most of the time.  But the better thing is learning how to remember all of it :P
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #314 on: January 01, 2006, 01:12:32 AM »
When my dreams freak me out while I'm still having them, my voice completly goes away, and that does not help :'(! It makes it to where I just want to wake up.
I'm a horrible person.

Print