Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710326 times)

« Reply #2550 on: June 07, 2007, 06:03:10 AM »
You know what really grinds my gears? Posting in the hopeful thread saying that it's the longest thread I've even seen, and then seeing this monstrosity!

Alas, the Hopeful thread is but the 2nd longest thread in General Chat. Or mabey it's the third.

EDIT: There are 7 topics larger than the HOPEFUL thread (on the entire board)......so if you do in fact look at them, the Hopeful thread will no longer be the longest you've seen.

1. Mario Word Association (578 pages)
2. Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer (383)
3. The Pointless Topic! (348)
4. Mario Bar (256)
5. Endless Rock-Paper-Scissors (176)
6. The ANGST Thread: Complain here! (171)
7. A Mario Story: You add one sentence to the tale (126)
8. The HOPEFUL Thread: Be Happy Here! (121)

I'm probably missing a few very OLD, very LARGE topics, so if anyone sees anything wrong with the data, let me know.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:30:00 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2551 on: June 07, 2007, 12:50:35 PM »
You can sort them by number of posts. Click "Replies" when viewing any board.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2552 on: June 07, 2007, 12:57:23 PM »
Stony Brook said no.

This means a year of community college...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2553 on: June 07, 2007, 01:02:47 PM »
You can sort them by number of posts. Click "Replies" when viewing any board.

Dang, I didn't even notice that. Thanks!  :)

EDIT: The topics you see above are the 8 largest of the board.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 01:07:30 PM by PaperLuigi »

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2554 on: June 07, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »

« Reply #2555 on: June 07, 2007, 01:12:12 PM »
*palmslap* Doh! I must need specs.

EDIT: That's an awesome data board; I wish I had known about it earlier. :)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 01:14:48 PM by PaperLuigi »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2556 on: June 08, 2007, 10:27:45 AM »
I have a reasonable amount of ANSGT because our neighborhood got TP'ed (toilet-papered) in the middle of the night. Normally, I wouldn't care too much, except:

A) It's not Halloween, so what's the point? And...
B) They didn't even do a good job; most of the paper ended up on the ground.

But, much more worrying is the fact that they apparently tried to break in. You see, the back of our house has a normal door on the inside and a screen door right behind it on the outside. They poked a hole in the screen, reached in and unlocked the door. The screen door makes a loud noise when opened, so I heard it and went to investigate. When I got there, I heard people running away. Naturally, I was freaked out.

But even worse is the fact that my sister won't stop making a big deal out of it. She keeps calling our neighbors, asking if they were broken into, etc. etc., as well as asking me if I saw the people's faces, which of course I didn't.
every

« Reply #2557 on: June 08, 2007, 04:15:46 PM »
This is the last piece of my ice cream cake. *plays Taps while eating*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2558 on: June 08, 2007, 06:01:24 PM »
I'd plant some motion sensor bombs by your door, Glorb. You may not have any of these, and making them can take a long time if you don't know what you're doing, so just put a pile of cans (or a pile of cats [living]) by your doors at night. If someone tries to open a door and either a pile of cans or a pile of cats are in the way, they'll make some noise that will likely make them freak out and leave.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2559 on: June 08, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »
I hate that I spent SO much money on AC:WW! I never play it! It's horribly boring. The game has been stored up for months! I HATE THAT WRETCHED GAME! I HATE IT! And it was my cousins idea...although I'm not going to lay the blame on her because I'm the one who bought it. I could have bough Super Princess Peach! Goodness...I really shouldn't ever buy another Animal Crossing product. I haven't played on the GC version in more than half a year.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2560 on: June 08, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
Too bad you don't have Wi-Fi. Going to Luigison's town was a lot of fun back when he would have it open all the time.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2561 on: June 08, 2007, 08:16:45 PM »
Ah, I quit playing AC:WW a few weeks ago because I don't have wi-fi (blasted dial-up) and all the items I wanted to sell to other people were piling up to dangerous levels. But yeah. The game is much better when you have wi-fi.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2562 on: June 08, 2007, 10:41:07 PM »
Dial-up must be torture after having cable or DSL. But I guess it's a bit better than having no Internet connection.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2563 on: June 08, 2007, 11:03:33 PM »
Ha ha ha ha ha... didn't you try to persuade me to get AC:WW, Pt_Peach? I am pretty sure Khold did... I didn't buy it because I was worried Wi-Fi didn't work here (it works much MUCH better with this new router, I was able to connect and dispatch some guy with a bunch of shapes in his name in Planet Puzzle League, which, after playing the ROM, I have decided to buy (the only things it's missing are the l33t title [Tetris Attack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Puzzle League...] Yoshi's Island theme, though the included backgrounds in PPL are pretty trippy). So I guess my reluctance and procrastination saved me some money. I do like money... Enough hopefulness, though.
And I don't have any reason to be ANGSTy, so, bye.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2564 on: June 08, 2007, 11:28:27 PM »
Now that you mention it...I think that it was Khold who put me on the trail to obsessing with AC:WW! My cousin just helped! She sure was anxious for me to get one...Oh, I miss her!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print