Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710266 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2565 on: June 08, 2007, 11:58:24 PM »
AC kept me busy for a few months,  but I haven't touched it in a while.  Once I got the Master Sword, I was satisfied.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #2566 on: June 09, 2007, 12:54:11 AM »
I hate that I spent SO much money on AC:WW! I never play it! It's horribly boring. The game has been stored up for months! I HATE THAT WRETCHED GAME! I HATE IT! And it was my cousins idea...although I'm not going to lay the blame on her because I'm the one who bought it. I could have bough Super Princess Peach! Goodness...I really shouldn't ever buy another Animal Crossing product. I haven't played on the GC version in more than half a year.
This is how I feel about Nintendogs. AC:WW was worth it because I had some fun times with friends on local multiplayer.

« Reply #2567 on: June 09, 2007, 07:11:53 AM »
I actually enjoyed Nintendogs a lot more than AC:WW. I've been caring for my dogs for the past year; in AC:WW I only played, for like, an hour and got bored.

« Reply #2568 on: June 09, 2007, 12:02:40 PM »
I loved AC:WW for as long as I played it. Especially the online aspect. And I agree, Nintendogs was kind of lame after about a week. Good thing it was a gift, I was pretty guiltless about turning it in for Tetris DS.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2569 on: June 09, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »
Animal Crossing, to me, is the most insipid concept to ever come from Nintendo, aside from the Metroid Prime control scheme.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2570 on: June 10, 2007, 12:28:20 AM »
I personally detest virtual pet games. Animal Crossing at least has some point to it.
That was a joke.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2571 on: June 10, 2007, 08:50:23 AM »
How can you hate the awesome cuddliness of Chao's? I personally think that Chao raising (Debuted in Sonic Adventure) Is in fact, much better than the game!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2572 on: June 10, 2007, 10:05:53 AM »
He's going away for a year to a foreign country!

P.S.
The "He" which I am referring to is one of my tutors and I'm gonna miss him a lot!  I even had a dream that we all (the kids and the tutors) had our last party!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2573 on: June 10, 2007, 11:25:50 AM »
Where's he going?
every

« Reply #2574 on: June 10, 2007, 11:30:44 AM »
Egypt D:. I guess it's not all that foreign since he's from that area anyways (he's Arab), but still :(.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2575 on: June 10, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »
The latest Weekend movie just made me want to play SMRPG even MORE!

Why did my parents have to deprive me of good video games in my early childhood?  Why couldn't they have bought a SNES or Genesis?  Both had MUCH better games than that stupid CD-i. *cries*

I'm having a hard enough time finding a ROM, and I'm not supposed to ask for one or a link to one here...  Why must I be tortured like this?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2576 on: June 10, 2007, 11:45:12 PM »
How can you hate the awesome cuddliness of Chao's? I personally think that Chao raising (Debuted in Sonic Adventure) Is in fact, much better than the game!

I totally agree with you there. I wasted a lot of my time with them and even managed to breed up some rare ones like one that was invisible except for the eyes, mouth, wings and ball.

And holy crud, Kojinka. That's horrible!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2577 on: June 10, 2007, 11:58:37 PM »
I also never got to have any consoles until the Wii. I only got to play an NES and an SNES that my friend owned.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2578 on: June 11, 2007, 07:49:40 AM »
Well, my first decent console was the N64.  Although the console was discontinued by the time I got it.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2579 on: June 11, 2007, 08:22:11 AM »
I had an SNES back when stuff for it was still easily available. Unfortunately, I wasn't into RPGs back then, or else I could probably have easily obtained a copy of Earthbound or (insert awesome SNES RPG).

Print