Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709840 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2640 on: June 13, 2007, 05:41:23 PM »
Old-school (as in, before I was born) Sesame Street music is awesome. And I remember watching Bill Nye all the time in 8th grade science.

My angst is that I didn't get to go to church tonight, because of a bunch of crazy crap with vehicles. Waah...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2641 on: June 13, 2007, 07:48:07 PM »
I have ANGST cause no matter what I do, I can't get two of my Chao to breed! My Sonic (One of my neutral run/run type Chao, who looks like Sonic) can't seem to start breeding once I give him the heart fruit! (Makes chao able to breed once when eaten) So I have to reset my SA2:B game every time it fails, I want just a plain normal default Chao but I can't get ANY chao to be able to breed when they eat the fruit! What's wrong with these chao? I can't wait un til mating season! On another Chao related note, One of my Chao's, Rusty (An orangish brown two-tone neutral run chao with a bucket on it's head) I was bouncing around the garden, when I accidentally smacked right into Rusty, his bucket flew right off, he landed on the floor. He then got up and he started to cry and shiver fearfully, so I cuddled It and gave It its fave fruit and It loved me again! Sorry if I'm confusing you with this Chao talk, Is anyone here a Chao raiser? I feel lonely... Let's talk Chao!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2642 on: June 13, 2007, 08:34:36 PM »
As I said a few pages back, I used to be quite the Chao raiser. I don't exactly see why the Heart Fruit is failing though. It doesn't work for babies or Choas Chao, but it should work for anything else...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #2643 on: June 14, 2007, 10:39:08 AM »
Those things were more fun than they had any right to be.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2644 on: June 14, 2007, 01:47:12 PM »
Chaos are basically a poor man's Neopets, which was pretty much a poor man's Digimon, which in turn was a poor man's Pokemon. That makes it three generations poor.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2645 on: June 14, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »
Digimon should not be compared to Pokemon for any reason.

In other ANGST, I completely crapped out and left the second half of the exam blank. I may have to take it again.

Regents Remaining x 2

« Reply #2646 on: June 14, 2007, 05:26:58 PM »
I have ANGST!

The windshield on my car was attacked by a beer can thrown by some random person Monday night as I made my way to Walmart to pick up my fiancee from work. It completely shattered (but didn't fall out) and scared me half to death. My parents helped me get it fixed, but now I owe them more money because they also helped me by a computer recently (the old one was.. old).

I can't seem to bring myself to go across town and visit my parents so that I can abuse borrow the internet connection and do my homework, I have trouble sleeping, and I don't seem to eat as much as I used to..

There's also that Girlfriend song by Avril Lavine (sp?) that I can't seem to get out of my head, and my fiancee likes to sing it, even though it makes absolutely no sense for her to sing it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2647 on: June 14, 2007, 05:40:47 PM »
Okay I'm back after getting a DVD drive installed on my computer. Now I must get a few things out of the way.
1. Cats > Dogs
2. Cartridge Blowing is sometimes acceptable. Like last night when I blew into my SMA4 cartridge; it was working fine afterwards.
3. Cartridge Licking is something that's just so stupid I don't even want to get into it.
4. Kittens pwn
5. Littering is bad. Especially when beer cans are used.

Now for my angst, I owe my grandmother like $170 in phone bills and computer repairs. :/

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2648 on: June 14, 2007, 05:58:46 PM »
I have angst because my supposed "friend" had the nerve to laugh at me when I told him I fell head-first off my bike today, did a 360 turn in mid-air, and had to be taken to the hospital. He even went as far as to shout out his window to some kid I don't know, "He bust his melon!". I'm fine now, but I don't think I'll be talking to him for a while... maybe even not ever again.

« Reply #2649 on: June 14, 2007, 06:26:11 PM »
Sounds like something straight out of a slapstick flick, or The Three Stooges.

I don't know, my friends and I are always poking fun at each other, even when we're supposed to be serious. In fact, I think the friend I made at the beginning of this year used to be an angry, scathing, loner who was also pretty nerdy but over the year my influence was able to change him into a comedic socialite, who also exhibits a small bit of sexism. He even admits he felt a little depressed that he started mimicing my mannerisms.

In an angst related note, I suffered 3 losses in a row in Pokemon today. To be fair though, 2 of my opponents had an almost all Level 100 team while I only have 2 and one that's at Level 95.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2650 on: June 14, 2007, 08:02:11 PM »
Chaos are basically a poor man's Neopets, which was pretty much a poor man's Digimon, which in turn was a poor man's Pokemon. That makes it three generations poor.

Neopets is evil and I can't believe I subjected myself to that crap for a year and a half. Chao and Pokémon FTW.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2651 on: June 14, 2007, 08:05:18 PM »
I remember when I played Neopets about 8 years ago. This was when it was good, before it became a bunch of thinly disguised advertising.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2652 on: June 14, 2007, 09:04:48 PM »
If I can remember the password, I still have a Neopets account. I was good at some of the non-advertising games...

« Reply #2653 on: June 14, 2007, 11:40:51 PM »
Joking friends: I usually have friends who know when to be serious. A friend of mine kept joking about committing suicide once, and it made me burst into tears, when he asked me why, I explained to him that I had lost a great aunt, a great uncle, an art teacher, my maternal grandmother, and two of my cats all in one year. He stopped the suicide jokes afterward, realizing that I would never want to lose a friend to something such as suicide, even if he was only joking about it.

Neopets: I had a Neopets account. It was fun, but I got tired of it. I have a feeling my Techo and two Buzz are starving quite a bit...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2654 on: June 15, 2007, 12:49:47 AM »
I have ANGST!

The windshield on my car was attacked by a beer can thrown by some random person Monday night as I made my way to Walmart to pick up my fiancee from work. It completely shattered (but didn't fall out) and scared me half to death. My parents helped me get it fixed, but now I owe them more money because they also helped me by a computer recently (the old one was.. old).

I can't seem to bring myself to go across town and visit my parents so that I can abuse borrow the internet connection and do my homework, I have trouble sleeping, and I don't seem to eat as much as I used to..

There's also that Girlfriend song by Avril Lavine (sp?) that I can't seem to get out of my head, and my fiancee likes to sing it, even though it makes absolutely no sense for her to sing it.

I'm sorry, but I find it absolutely hilarious that she likes to sing that song :D. That song is extremely catchy.

I have angst because I like the song Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes but I cannot STAND the tune of the song.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print