Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710053 times)

« Reply #2595 on: June 11, 2007, 05:11:29 PM »
The fact that people sell their consoles and games give me ANGST.

I don't care if a console has backward compatiibility, I would not sell preceding consoles for any reason. Like my games, I consider my consoles my babies.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2596 on: June 11, 2007, 05:14:36 PM »
I hate my GBA, I have to go around holding it pressing buttons on it, and I have to wake up in the middle of the night to change it's batteries!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2597 on: June 11, 2007, 06:21:58 PM »
The fact that people sell their consoles and games give me ANGST.

I don't care if a console has backward compatiibility, I would not sell preceding consoles for any reason. Like my games, I consider my consoles my babies.

I like the way you think. I've saved everything VG-related thing I've ever owned.

« Reply #2598 on: June 11, 2007, 06:28:08 PM »

Like my games, I consider my consoles my babies.

I consider my consoles my babies.

I consider my consoles my babies.

I've quoted this for emphasis because I really don't know what to say about this sentence. But it stands out to me.

Oh yeah, I have angst because of the use of more Caturday pictures. How I loathe cats and what they've done to the internet.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #2599 on: June 11, 2007, 06:34:39 PM »
I hate cats too.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2600 on: June 11, 2007, 06:57:23 PM »
Neither of you are my type. ^_^

I love cats, but I hate how mine stopped using the litter box. :(  My dad no longer lets them be house cats.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2601 on: June 11, 2007, 07:01:12 PM »
I like cats too. Dogs on the other hand...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #2602 on: June 11, 2007, 07:02:46 PM »
Dogs rule.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #2603 on: June 11, 2007, 07:05:07 PM »
I like dogs too, but I'm more of a cat person.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #2604 on: June 11, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »
I love both cats and dogs, although I'm more of a dog person.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2605 on: June 11, 2007, 11:37:59 PM »
This adds nothing, but I love cats more than any other creature around. Why, Pippin just jumped into my lap as I typed this. He's a nice, albeit dimwitted animal. Cats can do what no other animal can: lower my natural professionalism to zilch. I just go CWAZY for cats!
* Suffix proceeds to rapidly rub Pippin's flab and make strange noises

EDIT: I might as well make that my ANGST in this post: I can't get the fur off without rollers or washing machines. Shaking clothing outside does nothing.

« Reply #2606 on: June 11, 2007, 11:42:58 PM »
I want my own spending money. It's kinda hard to get unless I'm doing very odd jobs. I've no patience with small children to babysit (besides my wonderfully spoiled, loud, and unbreakable niece). I can't tutor because it frustrates me; I'm not good at explaining things without confusing people.

And more angst:

My mom said she's going to make me take anger management counseling. I keep going off at my little sister because she provokes me and annoys the dukar out of me.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2607 on: June 12, 2007, 12:46:19 AM »
Neither of you are my type. ^_^
You hear that guys? That means your attacks are probably strong against her. Attack! Use Razor Leaf!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2608 on: June 12, 2007, 01:15:45 AM »
It's super effective!  You win!

Wait...

Anyway, I do like cats, but I'd probably want a dog before a cat.  Either way, cats are fine animals.  I have 2 cats, and 2 dogs.  All in the house.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2609 on: June 12, 2007, 03:33:18 AM »
I hate my GBA, I have to go around holding it pressing buttons on it, and I have to wake up in the middle of the night to change it's batteries!
Wait, I think everybody missed this very strange post.

Print