Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Character Suggestions  (Read 119039 times)

« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2007, 08:46:32 AM »
I have no doubt at this point that an Animal Crossing character will definitely be in Brawl. The Pitfall and Smashville stages have a the leaf as the symbol, instead of the Smash emblem. And the Assist Trophy Dr. Wright has a Smash emblem, but Knuckle Joe has Kirby's symbol. That means while Sim City has no characters that will be playable (hence the Smash emblem for Dr. Wright), but Knuckle Joe has a different symbol because he's from a game in which a related character is playable (Kirby). None of the characters with Smash Emblems in Melee were ever playable through legal means. Therefore an Animal Crossing character will be playable since the compatible item and stage have an unique symbol other than the Smash emblem.

One thing I'm really enthralled about is this new adventure mode. Seeing the movie of Pit in today's update, imagine what it'll be like for all (if not most) of the other characters!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:17:04 AM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2007, 03:13:50 PM »
What would be an interesting Assist Trophy is the Mii. The Mii whips out the Wii Remote and causes a cursor to appear on the screen, which grabs onto players by their heads and dangles them in the air, making them sitting ducks.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:15:28 PM by NintendoExpert89 »

« Reply #287 on: September 14, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
The Ice Climbers have made it to Brawl and they look cuter....er, I mean better than ever.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #288 on: September 14, 2007, 11:14:29 PM »
They look pretty much the same as in Melee, just fuzzier.
Fitghting Mii team... pretty much a vain idea now, but the thought is so entertaining.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #289 on: September 17, 2007, 02:53:45 PM »
Indeed. I want to fight myself! And Admiral Ackbar! And so on. The Fighting Wireframes just got repetitive to me.

« Reply #290 on: September 17, 2007, 07:14:29 PM »
Heh.. if Mario ends up fighting a Mii version of himself, he could say It'sa Mii, Mario!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #291 on: September 20, 2007, 07:35:42 PM »
I think that Geno should be a playable character. He's kinda fallen into the shadows ever since SMRPG, except for that cameo in Superstar Saga... But any way, I think he would be pretty cool. Apparently not many people agree with me, though.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #292 on: September 20, 2007, 09:21:57 PM »
Of course it'd be great. But it's also obvious that that'll never happen.
It's YOUR problem!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2007, 09:01:47 AM »

Solid Snake was officially revealed today along with the soundtrack for his very own stage(revealed tounge-in-cheek)and his special moveset.

Too name a few: Remote missile seems like a mix between samus's missile and Ness's PK Thunder.
and the Hand Grenade seems to function exactly like link's bombs.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/snake.html
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 07:02:24 PM by Boo Dudley »

« Reply #294 on: September 23, 2007, 11:22:40 AM »
So, is Mario surprised to see Snake, or is that one of Snake's moves (and Mario's getting hit by it)?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #295 on: September 23, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »
I think that might be Mario's falling animation, and they just set the shot up to look like that.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2007, 01:49:56 PM »
They set up a lot of screenshots that look improbable.
Ah, and I finally found a screenshot just barely good enough for

The brains behind Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
It's YOUR problem!

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #297 on: September 23, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »
now... this may sound weird but, throw in the final boss from smrpg heavey, attacks with arrows and boulders (origanl in smrpg) weird but good

Smithy?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #298 on: October 01, 2007, 12:08:19 PM »

Lucas, Ness's Mother 3 counterpart, was announced today.

The youth with the psychic powers has appeared—it’s Lucas! He makes his anticipated debut from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.

While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!

I just can't get over how much he reminds me of Calvin, from Calvin & Hobbes.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 12:10:44 PM by Boo Dudley »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #299 on: October 01, 2007, 01:14:29 PM »
I hope we get a second MOTHER character in the form of Flint.

Print