Print

Author Topic: Worst Moments In Mario History?  (Read 25503 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »
Because if they aren't made my Nintendo why would they add it to the Mario timeline and history? Besides, big N barely makes flash games, exept just for some websites, but why make a flash game when you can make and actual game?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2007, 07:37:04 PM »
Who's "they"? The flash artists? I don't think "they" have the authority to add anything to the so-called "timeline".
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »
Worst Moment? Three Words:
MARIO'S EARLY YEARS

And, not that it matters, Most disturbing moment?
Flurrie in PMTTYD.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2007, 06:53:25 PM »
Flurrie is awesome, no matter what they say about her...........stage presence.

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2007, 09:55:26 PM »
Worst moments in Mario History...

1. Mario is Missing!

2. When they started making all the sports games(excluding Mario Kart, Mario Golf, and Mario Tennis)
Warning: I have ADHD.  Therefore, expect extreme randomness.

« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2007, 10:24:20 AM »
...you just practically listed most of the sports titles, excluding Mario Strikers, which is awesome in a SSB type of way.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
Strikers is awesome. Best Mario sports title I've ever played.

You know, games like Mario Tennis, Strikers and Kart all fall under the sports genre. In my opinion, they're some of the best titles out there.

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2007, 06:05:38 PM »
I honestly got bored with Mario Strikers after a while. It was cool at first, but then I was like, meh. Maybe I just don't appeal to soccer that much. I loved every other Mario sports title I've played though (except for Mario Golf: Advance Tour, which virtually had nothing to do with Mario).

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2007, 07:33:33 PM »
The problem with Strikers is that it had little to no refinement as opposed to the other sports games. Charged looks to fix everything that was wrong with the first one, but it's really a shame that we didn't get everything that the sequel offers the first time around.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2007, 08:27:09 PM »
Super Mario Sunshine. How very disappointing compared to Super Mario 64 which was the game that got me started (sorta hence my name). I also hate Mario Superstar Baseball with a passion...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2007, 08:50:54 PM »
The only thing I found disappointing about SMS were the somewhat lackluster missions. I didn't like the majority of them, and getting the blue coins was often times a pain.

« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »
Super Mario 2: Mario Madness, as a kid, I never understood why this game was different from Mario 1, 3, and super Mario world.
But I always knew I hated it, and still do. Compared to the live action movie, it's decent, but still not worthy of being called Mario.

And how do you people not like sunshine? It was fun, not as good as 64 defiantly, but it had beautiful graphics and was fun. Just no long jump :(
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 11:35:53 PM by Metric »
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2007, 11:40:46 PM »
We like the gameplay of Sunshine, but we didn't care for its plotholes.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2007, 07:39:30 AM »
Super Mario 2: Mario Madness, as a kid, I never understood why this game was different from Mario 1, 3, and super Mario world.
But I always knew I hated it, and still do. Compared to the live action movie, it's decent, but still not worthy of being called Mario.

You die now.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2007, 10:11:52 AM »
The only good thing about SMS was the graphics IMO. The plot was horrid, the voice-acting was bad and the gameplay in general was annoying. I find it funny how "Mario has more moves than ever". Sure, he has the spin jump, but he had to give up the long jump and every non-jumping attack. Mario is pretty much helpless without FLUDD which makes those one stages a real pain.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Print