Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 96914 times)

« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2007, 01:40:19 PM »
If you have a Neopet spare me a vote: http://petpages.neopets.com/~gothic_jubby
^^^
Yes, on topic because you spare an art vote.

Imageshack is the only way I know how to resize images and still have quality in them.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »
I am not taking wood shop next year, but this week was spent creating this and it's all good.

Thios is a strange kind of wood. I don't know what it is. I used regular pine first but the grain threw off the tool I was using and it looked all jerky so I started over. I got an A on this and it cost 50 cents to take it home.
Edit: It's the WarioWare Bomb, accompanied by one of Wario's quotes (borrowed by Mona, also).
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2007, 05:58:53 PM »
:+fav:..I mean that's awesome!!!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2007, 06:01:09 PM »
Good work. You had to pay to bring your project home? Huh.

I don't have a work of art to post right now, but I will before Tuesday, and it will probably suck.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2007, 06:39:19 PM »
I'm going to move your WarioWare obssession level from "unhealthy" to "somewhat dangerous."
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2007, 06:49:50 PM »
it's-a mario!.. painting  :D

« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2007, 07:35:44 PM »
*sigh* The computer was being PMS-y and I didn't get a chance to save the entire paper. Instead, I got stuck with only the top left part. The best of this was in the middle of the page too. Oh well, I'll leave this up until I can properly scan the entire thing again.

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2007, 07:57:37 PM »
Great sketches...but how can a computer be PMS-ey?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2007, 08:03:04 PM »
He means he doesn't know how to use his scanner.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2007, 08:37:34 PM »
I have the same trouble with my scanner.

BP's carving also reminded me of the Eggman mask I made in sculpture this year. I'd show you guys, but I'd need a digital camera first.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2007, 11:25:58 PM »
Mr. Wiggles: Graph paper!! I don't know who half the people in the picture are, but excellent Link and upper two-thirds of Dexter.
Pirate: You made that? Awesome! And welcome back.
donotcare: Wood costs money. The stool I made was free unless you count the time and agony I wasted and went through to make it right.
About scanners: my mom's got a scanner... she never needs it though, I wish she'd get a new printer and let me have hers. I don't have any problems with it (unless the automatic function scans it only in black and white and nothing in between, creating an MS-paint-looking rendition of whatever's been scanned. Manual > auto.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #131 on: March 03, 2007, 02:23:52 AM »
I can't remember if I posted this buuut...

« Reply #132 on: March 03, 2007, 12:49:09 PM »
From Sonic the Hedgehog, It's Tikal, in human form.

*insert picture here*

Nice. :D
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »
donotcare: Wood costs money. The stool I made was free unless you count the time and agony I wasted and went through to make it right.

I haven't had to pay to take anything I made in shop home.

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2007, 01:47:21 PM »
ty BP  :D
I was thinking about doing some mario themed canvases and selling them on ebay for charity.
But I dunno if they'd sell  :-\

Print