Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 96908 times)

« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2007, 12:37:51 PM »
Thanx! ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2007, 03:44:11 PM »
I wonder how I'd look if drawn by a professional. And by professional, I mean not me.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2007, 06:07:59 PM »
You want me to draw you? It would help if I knew what you looked like, though you probably won't get to see it after I'm done.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2007, 06:53:09 PM »
Maybe he looks like this?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »
Eww.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2007, 09:20:14 PM »
I've got new dollies I made.

Bases are not created by me.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #187 on: April 07, 2007, 05:48:04 PM »
I still haven't been able to scan the pair of docks/ducks/docs that I drew.

« Reply #188 on: April 07, 2007, 06:22:15 PM »
That sucks. :(

« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2007, 02:37:05 PM »
TMNT needs more girls

Go to Google and search up "Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation + Venus De Milo". There's your female Ninja Turtle there.

Oh yeah, I also have this little scrap that I have no idea what to do with since I didn't mean to scan it and it wasn't even finished. So I leave it here for you guys to view, complete with erasor marks and sketchy mistakes.

The Kool Aid Man, Mr. Kennedy, and Ariel.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2007, 02:49:54 PM »
Go to Google and search up "Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation + Venus De Milo". There's your female Ninja Turtle there.

But she's just one girl. Just one.

« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2007, 02:50:22 PM »
For a second I thought GG was telling someone that their artwork sucks.  :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2007, 03:14:17 PM »
I'm currently working on this rad pixel art of myself. Of course, since I suck at all art forms, it's taking a long time, but it might be ready soon.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2007, 07:20:58 PM »
For a second I thought GG was telling someone that their artwork sucks.  :P

Why would I ever do that? I'm a nice person.

Print