Print

Author Topic: TMK's Art Museum: Show us your stuff!  (Read 96918 times)

« Reply #195 on: April 08, 2007, 07:23:30 PM »
Heh, I didn't think you would do that, when I pulled the page up, it said under one of your posts "That sucks." Had to do a double-take on that one.  :P
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2007, 02:17:01 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #197 on: April 09, 2007, 02:26:09 PM »
BirdPerson: I officially declare you a WarioWare/Super Mario World addict. I recommend staying away from pencils, the Wii, any games of any sort, and all sharp objects for a while.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #198 on: April 09, 2007, 03:14:31 PM »
Nothing really Mario-based right now, but maybe it'll change soon enough. Just some of my pieces I'm relatively proud of here.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/43818880 - Self portrait from Drawing I last semester.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50803006 - Sumo Santa from Clay Fighter 63 1/3
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39341388 - Random Mega Man X reploid thinger.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #199 on: April 09, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »
The result of too much Super Mario World, too much WarioWare, sleeplessness and boredom. Someone help me out here.
I'm worried about the placement of Yoshi's head in the one on the right. Is his neck broken, or is he so evil that he can rotate his head that far?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2007, 03:59:40 PM »
Six-a more-a. (Some of these may be the ones I had as a bonus dump. Sorry. ^^;)

23 - Cat
GA: Gretchen
GA: Rayo
GA: Glenn
GA: Cassandra
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2007, 09:02:14 PM »
Omgz guise i found a dor behiend teh waterfoll outsied teh cassle an tehers a 121 on it i tinke luiji;s insied btu i font have 121 *s can u hlep me
Click them for their full sizes.

Edit: Incorrect URL for the first one.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:25:28 PM by Bird Person »
It's YOUR problem!

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #203 on: April 27, 2007, 11:09:15 PM »
I am so proud of this picture that I have done. And no, this isn't a link to deviantArt. I know you all hate that. So click here. This is pretty big.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #204 on: April 28, 2007, 12:28:37 AM »
Yes, indeed--although it's still hosted there. Oh well. It's interesting, though-- and did you draw that on a place mat?

And GiftedGirl-- BirdPerson got the 121st star.

« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2007, 09:03:14 AM »
Did I draw it on a place mat? Oh heavens, no. Twas a type of paper I was using. It's actually really nice, expensive, think, almost card stock-like paper. Is there a problem with it being hosted there? Because seriously, laying all jokes aside, I couldn't upload it to imageshack. It was too big.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »
That SO needs to be a JPEG. There's a time and place for everything.
Pretty neat, though, yes. Colongratulations.
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »
It looked like a place mat to me because of the raised grid-like thing on the paper. I didn't know paper like that existed-- for drawing on.

« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2007, 03:43:39 PM »
Oh, it's not for drawing on. It's for typing on. Formal letters and the such. I just didn't have anything else to draw on.

« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2007, 07:22:01 PM »
This post is being mean to me, so I'll just show you one instead of the five I planned.

(By the way, that dude in the pic is The Annoyance I spoke of in the ANGST thread.)

Print