Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64  (Read 5480 times)

« on: July 01, 2008, 04:01:49 PM »
Does anyone have text sprites from Super Mario 64 (like the text "PRESS START, FILE SELECT, etc...)? If so could you send them to me at smasfan@hotmail. com?
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 06:15:38 PM »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »
Hope you don't need the five letters that are missing from that font...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 04:01:07 PM »
Hey look! The search feature actually produced the exact topic I was looking for!
I was playing through this game again recently, and upon getting 30 stars, got the normal message about Bowser's door being accessible now..

"They say that Bowser has sneaked out of the sea and into the underground. have you finally cornered him?"

The first Bowser level was in the underground, and Bowser level 2 is in the Fire Sea. Could it be possible that the first two Bowser levels were supposed to be switched?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 04:11:39 PM »
He sneaked out of the sea (Dire, Dire Docks, hence Bowser's sub) and into the underground (the hole that you go through to get to BitFS).
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

kirbyfan98

• trollerrific
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »
Hey is there a Mario game on the 64
(_8^(I)

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 08:27:37 PM »
>.> are you serious? There has been one on the 64 since 1996, download it via Wii Shop Channel.
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »
Cool story bro.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 10:53:49 PM »
I sure hope the two Bowser levels weren't meant to be switched, considering how much tougher Fire Sea was. But I kind of wish they went with the lava theme for the final Bowser battle since magma is Bowser's thing and it's just so much more befitting to have a lava level at the end. They had one at the end of Super Mario Sunshine.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print