Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario & Luigi text transcripts?  (Read 6610 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 12, 2003, 08:29:00 PM »
I know someone here once copied all the text from Paper Mario.  Does anyone have a copy of that?  Also, has anyone done the same for Mario and Luigi: SS.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 08:51:05 PM »
Ask Sapphira. XD

I am me.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 09:18:05 PM »
I thought she was the one that did it, but didn't want to call her name and be forced to face her wrath of soap. heh. heh. heh. ...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 03:52:21 AM »
That might be hard to get, considering she did it with pencil and paper. Typing, anyone?

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2003, 08:36:41 AM »
If they're such things it was a waste of time on the makers part, and I like the new signatures Weird Dude.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2003, 04:18:07 PM »
HEH! I only wash the mouths of those who swear... XD  You're safe, Luigison.

And I *started* typing all the PM text...  Not very far, tho.  But yes, I do have all of it on paper.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2003, 05:37:55 PM »
What does XD mean?
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2003, 05:42:10 PM »
Uhhh... What does XD mean? Er... Please.
Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2003, 06:28:44 PM »
It's a picture of someone laughing so hard that their eyes are closed.  It's Sapphira's trademark, next to her soap washing and candlestick whacking days...
XD

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2003, 07:36:50 PM »
XD
Are you sure the person is laughing and not trying to spit out soap?  heh. heh. heh.

Sapphira, I was joking about the soap in this and the above post.  Can you email me or post what you have typed so far?

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2003, 10:24:07 PM »
Oh my goodness, it IS a person spitting out soap. Very astute observation, my man!

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 08:14:59 AM »
How could anyone manage to get all the text out of Paper Mario, especially when you speak with certain characters and they say different things according to choice of answer, and furthermore, you can speak with every single character in the game, and they change their words very occasionally!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 02:19:39 PM »
I managed. That's just how obsessed and crazy I am. Heheh...

I'll have to find it, Luigison. I really am NOT very far...

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2003, 03:57:22 AM »
How did you manage to get all the text from every single party member during the time Mario was charged with murder of the penguin mayor? You know, when they tried to tell the inspector that Mario was no murderer...?

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Edited by - Hope(N Forever) on 12/17/2003 9:09:20 AM
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2003, 09:34:30 AM »
By writing it down.

Print