Print

Author Topic: Saddam Captured While Hiding in Hole  (Read 5901 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: December 14, 2003, 08:38:03 AM »
Unless you too have been hiding in a hole today you already know this, but if not check with your favorite news sources.

Mine are:

news.yahoo.com
cnn.com
foxnews.com

amoung others.

That's all folks.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2003, 09:28:07 AM »
I'm watching Fox right now.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2003, 09:44:40 AM »
Let's celebrate with some spam:

HABOYAYUH! HABOOYAYUH!

WOOPIE DO! WOOPIE DO!

---------------------------------------------

I liked it when I got to see Peach''s pink panties in Super Smash Bros. Melee! HABOOYAYUH!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2003, 12:12:23 PM »
An early birthday present! Hurray
*opens soda* lets celebrate*dances*

Celebration time come on!

The square root of a flexnard is a cup full of boogers-Carl,Jimmy Neutron
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2003, 12:32:04 PM »
Markio: Y'all are so wack

Ugly one: Wiggity Wack?

Markio: No, just regular type.

I feel sorry for Saddam.  Yeah, it's great that they caught him, but imagine the hate people have for him.  that just sounds so... hateful.  I don't "hate" him, because I figure that if he's getting punished for what he did, then people don't NEED to form crowds and hate him.  It's like Scott Peterson.  There's no proof he killed his wife, but even though he had an affair with another woman, it doesn't give people the excuse to go out of their way to hate them, which won't achieve anything.

Anyway, my point is that it's great that they caught him and he's going to be put to justice, but that doesn't mean we should "hate" him.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2003, 01:46:04 PM »
Markio, now I know you would change your mind if someone you knew was killed over in Iraq because of him. Or, if you were in the army over there and your friends were killed.

C'mon, he sent his troops to kill the American soldiers. I wouldn't feel too sorry for him.

He looks like Tom Hanks on Cast Away when his beard is a hundred feet long, hahaha.

Trainman- Train Horn Man <--- I''m with stupid.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2003, 03:09:07 PM »
How do you know that someone I know didn't die over there?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2003, 04:23:48 PM »
Markio, what about the thousands of innocent people he murdered? Why don't you feel bad for them? That monster killed so many people. No amount of justice could retaliate what he has done in his life. He had a teenage girl killed once because she was talking to an American Soldier, and he gave her an American Flag. He is a despicable person and deserves nothing but the worst.

Anywho, ya' can't help but wonder what's coursing through his mind right now. What a Christmas Present for all the troops. Did everyone see that footage of the Iraqis celebrating? They look so happy. We've done  a great deed for them, as they are now finally free.

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2003, 05:06:33 PM »
No one I knew died in Iraq.  I feel sorry for him because there are SO MANY PEOPLE THAT ARE OBSESSED OVER HATING HIM! *Cough*everybody*cough*

Edited by - Markio on 12/14/2003 4:38:54 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2003, 08:25:20 PM »
Darn!
I thought he was going to get away.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2003, 08:31:22 PM »
Yeah! My folks won't stop talking about him hiding in a hole! I'm glad they cought that creep!!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2003, 09:39:51 PM »
Dude, Markio, it was hypothetical.

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2003, 05:43:52 PM »
I'm a christian, and we're supposed to love everyone. But I just cannot find it in me, not to hate (or even only to intensely dislike)that guy.
But that might have somehing to do with my being really sympathetic to people getting hurt (I have to suppress tears when I watch holocaust movies).

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2003, 05:50:32 PM »
Oh great, now I want to be called Dude Markio.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2003, 05:58:01 PM »
Markio, notice the comma between "Markio" and "Dude."

Yes, I don't absolutely hate him. He's old, tired, and his beard is three hundred feet long; give him a slight break and just throw him in the big house for a bit.

Print