Print

Author Topic: Paper Mario 2-player Battle & NDS version?  (Read 2962 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: October 30, 2004, 05:35:05 PM »
Two ideas:

1) Paper Mario 2-player battles would be cool.  You could have your memory card in slot A, and your friend's in slot B.  Then you could battle with your friend to earn experience points.  You could also buy, sale, or trade items.  This would also work on the DS.

2) Paper Mario for the NDS.  That would be cool.  It would be so much easier to go throught the items, partners, and badges.  The Art Attack would be awesome.  Since the DS will handle N64 graphics, they could port the original Paper Mario to the DS.  What do you think?

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2004, 10:08:53 PM »
 Do we love paper or what? Indeed, that would be a good idea (due to to my shameful admittance to not owning the original).

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2004, 11:44:45 PM »
Except the original Paper Mario doesn't have Art Attack. Oh snap!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 09:30:26 AM »
I knew that, but made that mistake anyway.  Which would you rather have portable: Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, or Paper Mario 2?  I would most like to see a new Mario & Luigi for the NDS.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sqrt2

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2004, 07:46:40 AM »
Super mario RPG as it wasn't given a PAL release < insert Super mario RPG for GBA petition here>.

Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot.

Edited by - Sqrt2 on 11/1/2004 5:47:07 AM
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2004, 03:46:42 PM »
Are you talking about this petition?

SOTSS GBA Petition Remote Code
    Source: http://www.classicgaming.com/sotss/petition.shtml
    Version: 2.3
-->

Sign
View

SOTSS Petition Remote Button
**** SOTSS GBA Petition Remote Code :End -->

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 06:10:34 PM »
Are you kidding me? Is that actually a petition?

Or am I just naive?

"Love... How do I explain it? Love tells you when you want to be with a person forever. It makes you feel happy just to see that person happy... smiling, having fun. When you love someone you will do anything to help when he or she is in trouble." -Princess Peach, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

"Mario`s trying to get it all! Treasures, princesses... Does his greed never end?" -Kammy Koopa, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Kickin' it since 2000.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2004, 12:36:28 AM »
That petition has been on SotSS for years.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

Sqrt2

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2004, 02:44:41 AM »
Yeah that one!

Nothing succeeds like a toothless parrot.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2004, 06:35:08 PM »
An online petition has never worked. Someone please prove me wrong and show me one that has worked in the history of the internet. I haven't heard of one, though.

New Mario & Luigi for DS! h00t h00t!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2004, 09:25:25 PM »
Lizard Dude: "New Mario & Luigi for DS! h00t h00t!"

I secon... no, I said that first.  There hope there is not a petition for a new Mario & Luigi DS game because I would really like one.  

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2004, 05:02:46 PM »
A 2-player Paper Mario is an awsome idea, but how can you sell and buy items from other players. An NDS version of Paper Mario is another awsome idea with so many cool features. Another idea for the NDS version of Paper Mario is a wireless battle feature letting you to battle other players from across the globe and trading, buying and selling items too.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Print