Print

Author Topic: What do you do on your b-day?  (Read 2694 times)

« on: December 21, 2005, 01:57:04 PM »
Or at least, what did you do on your last b-day? Last time I went to a place called Star Castle, they have cake eating contests (With your hands behind your back!), Laser Tag, Roller Skating, and an arcade. It was very fun and I invited 20 people!!!

So, what about you?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 02:05:30 PM »
Normally, my birthday is during Spring Break, so I usually relax and if my gift was a video game, I'd try playing it most of the day.

If it's not on Spring Break (and it hasn't been recently), I wake up, and go to school, and hear my birthday being said in the morning announcements.

"A very happy Nth (15th, 16th, 17th, 18th) birthday goes to Michael from all your friends!"

Then I go through my classes, hoping someone would remember it was my birthday. When I get home, I usually see my present somewhere, which I'd open and do stuff with.

Then, during the night (regardless of Spring Break or not), my parents bring out a cake (usually ice cream cake) and sing that song people sing on someone's birthday.

And, that's pretty much it, I usually go by my normal day.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 02:11:13 PM »
I try to get my mom calmed down.  She gets really excited over birthdays...
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 02:39:33 PM »
I don't do anything. I had a few guy and girls over last time.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 03:45:59 PM »
The majority of my mother's side of the family came to my birthday party(same for everyone else's), a number of about 25 people, and then I have friends over, the number varying each year. Everyone talks and laughs for awhile and then I sit down at the birthday cake and everyone sings "Happy Birthday" to me. Candles are blown out. Then presents. On my most recent birthday I got money, this sweet army suit jacket, and really cool underwear. There is no set formula, things vary from year to year, the ceremonies are not rigidly set and make people turn green if they are not followed properly. What I described is what usually happens.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 04:45:45 PM »
I've had bowling parties for the past 3 years, give or take.Fun, fun, fun!!!:) I usually get a lot of presents and money, just what I need for the Rev. I went to a cousin's b-day party and I had to try and eat a donut before the other person did while it was hung on a string and I had to bite at like a hungry golfish *phew*.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 04:55:32 PM »
Last year, we went on a fishing trip to Alaska, but got shipwrecked and landed on an island of cannibals. We lost forty-two good men, but it was worth it.
every

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 04:56:24 PM »
Get presents, invite a couple of people over, catch a movie, play Mario Kart, have fun. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 06:31:35 PM »
i dont do anything on my birthday but get gifts and send myself e-cards
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 07:47:55 PM »
I would...

PARTY!
ICE CREAM PARTY!!

Wait, wait...

TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!

Wait, wait......
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 11:56:42 PM »
Normaly, I will invite my cousin over, we spend some time playing a buch of video games, then my mother, sister, cousin, and I go to Delmonico's, a italian/steakhouse restaurant.  I'll get the pound and a half steak, and some kind of dessert.  Then the waiter will take a picture of all of us, we head home, I open my gifts, and call it a night.  I really like that the last few years, I've had my birthday during testing week at my school, and I haven't had to go in on my birthday.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2005, 12:03:30 AM »
I wish for more NES stuff for my overused collection.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Print