Print

Author Topic: X-Play gives Mario Kart DS a 5 out of 5  (Read 2917 times)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« on: December 23, 2005, 02:52:34 AM »
If you want proof on this, go to http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/features/53129/Mario_Kart_DS_Review.html. They gave it a perfect 5 out of 5. They evidently liked it. I want everyone on the FF to know this.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 03:09:24 AM by Yoshi55 »
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 08:32:59 AM »
People can already know by looking at the topic name.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 10:14:08 AM »
I played MKDS last night at Wal-Mart and I agree. Even though I only played 2 levels and kicked butt, it was a fun 5 min. I got blue shelled both times I played though. X(
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 01:17:39 PM »
I'm not a Wal-Mart person, it's all about Target. Wal-Mart, McDonalds, and Microsoft rule the world and I don't like it.

But to be on topic, cool! The graphics comment didn't bother me. I saw the videos on www.mariokart.com and they were fine. Better than the MKSC ones at least. 2 or 3 of the people I know have PSPs and the graphics are good, but the game looked boring. Just 2 people in go karts racing each other. No items, no dash panels, no Mario. But it's still only the 23rd, if I'm getting this from my parents for Christmas then today's my last day of not having MKDS. My parents allow me to open the presents from them on Christmas Eve night (probably a tradition to tire us out so we wouldn't wake up and see "Santa" putting our new presents under the tree). But I probably won't get online until I've unlocked at least 2 characters.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 01:46:08 PM »
Wow, Yoshi55 made a non-anti new Mario topic, anyways I figured this would happen.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 09:29:41 PM »
I got mario kart ds as a christmas present from my grandparents today. So far it rocks.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 05:33:19 AM »
Yeah I know, I saw the episode, and also I want to hug Morgan Webb...

(Also since I can't start a new topic yet I'm going to start asking how many posts I need until I can start my own topics until I can or when someone tells me...)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2006, 06:56:14 PM »
Too bad for you, because Morgan Webb doesn't know you personally.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Print