Print

Author Topic: Tooth, Brush, Paste, and Rinse  (Read 4476 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« on: April 06, 2007, 07:14:42 PM »
Discuss your toothbrushing activities and such here! For example, try discussing:
-Brand of toothbrush, toothpaste, and, if applicable, mouthwash and floss.
-Flavor of toothpaste, mouthwash, and floss.
-What you do while brushing your teeth.
-How long you brush your teeth.
-Your dental record.

Go on and talk the truth about the tooth!

*Topic inspired by BirdPerson's amazing Toothbrush Tunes talent.*
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »
Um....okay.

I brush twice a day, use Colgate, and that's it.......
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »
*Topic inspired by BirdPerson's amazing Toothbrush Tunes talent.*
Hear them here. They're at the bottom.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 11:26:56 PM »
I have a regular cheap toothbrush (which I use the majority of the time) and then I have the Oral-B Sonic.
I use Aquafresh.
I don't floss. I did floss regularly for a month, a few years back, but there was no difference when I did and didn't.

I use the regular flavor.
The floss was spearmint.

I walk around the house when I brush my teeth and I try to answer questions, but it results in a mess...and then I end up spitting it in the kitchen sink.

I brush my teeth until they are clean. That's all I know. I've never recorded the time.

Let's talk about my dental record:

- In 1999, I chipped my tooth in my brother's room on his computer desk
- In 2002 I had 2 cavities and the chip fixed.
- I went back to the dentist in 2003 and I had no cavities
- I recently went to the dentist this year, 2007, and got my teeth checked. No cavities. No nothing. Yes, I was waaay overdue for a dentist appointment.

My dental history is boring...which is good. There was drama when the dentist first tried to stick that needled in my mouth though and boy did it hurt!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 12:58:28 AM »
I've never had a cavity. I had a tooth filled once for a cavity I didn't have but the dentist said I did, and a couple years after we stopped going to him he went to jail for insurance fraud.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 01:30:17 AM »
One cavity, once, long ago. I'm pretty good in the dental department, and bad breath drives me CRAZY. That's why I try to terminate my own/avoid throwing it around at other people. That doesn't mean I stay away from garlic though.My toothbrush is from the dentist and the toothpaste is off-brand but effective.
I don't floss consistently, just if I have that unpleasant feeling of something being stuck in my teeth. My preferred kind is that flat waxed stuff.
So, my skills playing the toothbrush aren't perfect... finding them was an accident, I found myself playing the X-Naut base music one morning just brushing normally.

Edits: They are also very straight, and I never needed braces. I do have a slight overbite, though. Nothing to write home about. Though I wouldn't if it were... 'cause I'm at home. And I have a teeth whitening kit for no real reason that maybe I'll use over these next few days... my teeth are looking a bit yellow. What do you think?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 01:47:10 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 08:43:32 AM »
Ah! Thanks for reminding me, BP! I never had to have braces, either. Naturally straight teeth. And since there is no gap in my two front teeth, it's kinda hard to get food out. I don't keep floss, so I use a toothbrush...or a needle.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »
Oh yeah, and I had braces for 2 and a half years. My dad had 'em for 4, and a friend of mine still has his on since 6th grade.......and he's a senior in High School.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 12:19:22 PM »
I use a plain old blue-n-white toothbrush and Curious George-themed Banana Berry toothpaste. Go ahead and laugh if you must, I don't care.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 01:14:29 PM »
You're a girl. You can get away with that.

I used to use an electric brush, but then I found that a regular brush allows more control. My toothpaste brand used to be Oral-B, then I switched to Colgate, and I currently use Aquafresh.

Don't you miss the days where there was one brand for everything? :\

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2007, 05:22:34 PM »
I, like, brush and floss, and whatnot. Not as often as I should, but often enough that my teeth don't fall out.
every

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 05:36:49 PM »
Good for you. :) *thumb up*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 10:23:43 PM »
I brush only once a day, at night right before bed. I also have about a dozen fillings... including 8 cavities that were discovered in the same denist visit. :|

I use this orange-tasting toothpaste. I can't stand the taste of most mint toothpastes.
~I.S.~

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007, 02:07:48 AM »
Perhaps the cavities were from your previously-mentioned soda drinking habits?

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007, 03:52:51 AM »
Nice teeth, BP. I think they look alright.

My teeth are right here, well, the top row anyways.

Print