Print

Author Topic: Make Up Rumors  (Read 24876 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2005, 10:05:33 PM »
Shut up! The Nintendo people might hear you!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2005, 01:45:33 PM »
Uh oh! They're here! *looks up to see a Koopa under a giant costume of a Nintendo person* Huh? Faker! SSBM time! *after a few seconds, Koopa runs out screaming like a little girl* That aughta teach em! Cause I'm.....waking up for no school!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2005, 04:57:49 PM »
Jealousy Sucks

In Mario Sunshine Go To the title screen and press L,R,L,L,R,R,R,LL,B,B,B,B,B,B,B,L,R,L. Start a file in file C, and suddenly instead of landing by a pile of goop the plane crashes and it turns out to be Luigi Who crashed the plane, by a bob-omb then a fight breaks out, use mario to defeat luigi.
Luigi gets off the ground with a bloody nose, then when mario goes to see if peach is ok Donkey Kong, Bowser, Yoshi, Spongebob,  a Toad army, Woody from the movie Toy Story, A Robot Named Charles and a retarted elf named Roflz and they gang up and Murder mario. Luigi And Donkey Kong Dump marios body on delfino isle lake. bowser then dies and bowser jr. avenges him by stealing peach. Continue the Game normally with donkey kong,luigi,Yoshi Or roflz except instead of FLOOD you have a Double action Super Soaker.Beat The Game 8 times to unlock the rest of the players,beat the game with Roflz 100 Times To unlock rumble mode, Its a 6 player fighting game with zombie mario,Roflz X {smart version of Roflz} Diddy Kong dixie Kong, Michael Jackson And Patrick{from spongebob} Beat This Mode 10000000000000 times to play Super Mario 128!!!!! Beat That To Play a super mario strikers demo with yoshi vs a giant chicken wing. once you beat that 67980000 times the game explodes....leaving the gamecube unharmed, yet your controller turns into Shamus's Helmet

« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2005, 06:43:33 PM »
Apple and Rose sounds like another MP host.
Yeah. like nintendo will have a person with an apple head.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2005, 09:29:46 PM »
Apple as an MP host

Apple as an Evil Peach (Sorry for any fear or nightmares this may cause)
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2005, 09:35:42 PM »
I can't see the pictures. can you give me a link.

BP

• Beside Pacific
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2005, 09:56:16 PM »
I was thinking darker skin but still apple as an evil peach was pretty close to what i was thinking

« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2005, 10:00:47 PM »
I am not sure if anyone here has heard yet, but I just found out from my latest issue of Nintendo Power that the long awaited sequel to the original Super Mario RPG is in the works, and should be ready for release sometime Q3 2006. I am really excited about this because I have always loved the game for the SNES and I am really happy to see an official sequel. From what I could see with the images proved, we visit Geno's hometown and learn his past, also it seems all 7 koopa kids are in this game but they are nice? hmmmm strange it might be? I can't wait for more upcoming details.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2005, 06:41:15 PM »
There's a Mushroom in front of the castle in SM64DS. Look!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2005, 12:29:38 AM »
Recent studies have shown that over half of all video games MAY actually rot your brain!  But studies also show that those who play Mario games more than other types will be much happier, friendly people throughout their whole life.  However, these people may pick up an italian accent and jump more than usual.  These studies are unofficial, done very quickly and sloppily, and only tested on 10 people (and we used the word sloppily) but no one cares at all about that as long as the results favour what the people like.

And in other news... according to Bird Person I may actually have a bad habit of speaking gibberish occasionally.  However, I hear that Bird Person sometimes cheaps when he's all alone at home.  This is Y.R. news.  Y.R.U. watching this stuff?!
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2005, 10:34:51 AM »
The XBox 540 is slated to release in 2046, where you will actually go into the game. You lose, up with god you go. Microsoft is hoping to release XBrick 550, which is how many pounds it will be.
SIG VIOLATOR

« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2005, 03:52:17 PM »
The crazy Yoshisaurus has proposed to have a Mario Party board game at TMK soon.  And this is not a rumor!  Just thought I would keep mentioning this so more people can get ready.  Go to the thread "Best (least bad) Mario Party?" to learn more.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2005, 04:41:43 PM »
Get ready to avoid it, you mean?
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2005, 07:21:25 PM »
Yes, to get ready to avoid it.  Run for your liiiiiiiiives! XD

Print