Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678155 times)

« Reply #2100 on: July 25, 2003, 10:52:31 PM »
Erm never mind what I said...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/25/2003 10:06:36 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2101 on: July 25, 2003, 10:55:55 PM »
Forgive me for saying this, but

Shut up.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."
That was a joke.

« Reply #2102 on: July 25, 2003, 10:57:12 PM »
Oh OK...sorry..I forgot how touchy you are when it comes to your GF....It was only a joke meant for people to laugh at...I might have went to far in my effort...Sorry CW...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/25/2003 10:05:47 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2103 on: July 26, 2003, 12:03:59 AM »
She's not my girlfriend.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."

That was a joke.

« Reply #2104 on: July 26, 2003, 09:37:32 AM »
hey there everypeoples! i see we have a returning...person. altho i dont really remember you too much. oh well, welcome back!

"Tetris: the movie"
Yeah, I can see that. A guy throwing bricks out of a window for 2 hours.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2105 on: July 26, 2003, 09:25:20 PM »
You don't remember Fifth?
Where you been, boy?

That was a joke.

« Reply #2106 on: July 27, 2003, 06:32:29 AM »
I agree..where have you been? Fifth was like the coolest guy on the forums even when I joined...Well anyway..
*picks up a gameboy from under seat*
*trys without success to turn it on*
Rats....the EMP from the nuclear blast next door must have destroyed them..DANG!

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2107 on: July 27, 2003, 09:16:40 PM »
That doesn't make sense.

That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2108 on: July 27, 2003, 10:21:24 PM »
I guess the passing of time makes people forget about the horrors of nuclear bombs.

As I remember it all started with either women undressing in the bar or people painting lines on the parking lot.  I can't remember which one it was.  I must have suffered to much radiation before I entered the Mario Fallout Shelter.

Anyway, the Gameboys in the shelter should still work.  And, look.  There's lots of hot Dr. Pepper left.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2109 on: July 31, 2003, 08:41:00 PM »
I don't know why I've chosen to post this here, but LORD_DUKE's signature isn't as outlandish as it seems.

See, I went to a pool party for my high school's band. The pool idea really didn't go by that well, for it got dark and cold a bit earlier than planned, so we went inside. Well... not we... the band. I didn't want to swim, so instead I played Tetris 2 on the SNES inside while one of the band members watched.

Eventually, the entire band went inside and watched me clear (They WANTED to watch, too.) the entire Puzzle mode from level 30 to level 100. And they were actually intrigued by this, too. Overheard were comments like:

"Matt, get out of the way of the TV! I want to watch Steve hand about 15 programmers their -explitive deleted-."

or this even more cryptic one:

"Steve, you're the reason Jesus is dead right now. You're like the Jews and Pontius Pilate all rolled into one."

Erm... Ya. They were impressed and scared. The second movie of the double feature was me taking a file with 70 goals on it of Super Mario World and finding EVERY LAST GOAL required to bring the file to 96. Everyone was impressed and freaked out at the same time. Heh heh heh.

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2110 on: August 01, 2003, 07:39:16 AM »
Heh heh.. that was a funny story Steve...good job..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #2111 on: August 01, 2003, 02:22:09 PM »
Heh. Yeah, junk like that always happens to me with Dance Dance Revolution.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2112 on: August 01, 2003, 11:05:16 PM »
The only game I'm that good at is Star Fox Adventures, and it's too long of a game to impress anybody with.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2113 on: August 02, 2003, 10:46:25 PM »
Yes, watching DDR is one thing; I mean, it's exciting (If you pick the right songs) to watch if the people involved are any good at the game.

However, imagine about 20 people huddled into a room watching someone play TETRIS. And not original Tetris, Tetris 2, a version which about 80-90% of the people in the room had no clue how to play. I mean, that doesn't happen every day. Of course, I HAVE had a bunch of people crowd around me to watch me play Tetris DX on the GBC, too. My best score is 2,000,000+, my best line count: 1,000+. I mean, in that game (I was at a swim meet at the time), I had people on the swim team who genuinely hate me actually throw stuff at me to ruin my concentration - didn't work.

If you have any questions on any Mario game for the GameCube, any at all, please keep them AS FAR AWAY from me as possible. I don`t want to look like a total idiot in front of the whole forum. Thanks in advance.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2114 on: August 03, 2003, 04:31:02 PM »
woohoo! just got back from florida! it was fun.
watching other ppl play DDR: fun.
watching me play DDR: HILARIOUS!
i totally suck at that game! i guess its cus ive only tried it twice, even then i got jipped cus i couldnt play the lower levels. yeah...wierd. i dont know why i coulndt choose them, musta been something wrong. anywho, imma try and get a playstation (yes, thats right, I DONT HAVE ONE) and then im gonna get DDR and then im gonna get that little dance pad that you can buy. and its gonna be fun! so i wont be ebarrasededed anymore!

Edited by - LORD_DUKE on 8/3/2003 3:33:13 PM

Print