Print

Author Topic: Accesory Talk  (Read 2222 times)

« on: June 04, 2005, 08:56:53 PM »
I'm surprised. There has been no talk here about either the V-Pocket or the Play-yan.

Play-yan:
Already released in Japan, this little cartridge reads SD cards, giving you the ability to download videos and music from your computer to your GBA/DS. You insert the SD care into a cartridge a little bit bigger than an average Advance cartridge. Nintendo said that they will import something like it to North America around the time Game Boy Micro comes out.

V-Pocket:
As far as I know, what the V-Pocket actually is is still unknown. As you might know, Nintendo recently trademarked a symbol
(http://www.gearlive.com/blogimages/nintendovpocket.jpg) which reads "Nintendo V-Pocket". Many speculate that it is a Palm-esque system with features like word processing, schedule-keeping, and maybe even a web browser. Others speculate that it is the American name for the Play-yan. I read on GameSpot that the V-Pocket was supposed to be announced at E3. ANYONE WHO WAS AT E3: Did you see anything having to do with V-Pocket?

Also, has anyone ever heard of a GameBoy TV Tuner? They're supposed to let you watch TV on your GameBoy Advance or SP. Does anyone have it? If so, is it cool?

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 04:18:27 PM »
Anyone?

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 05:09:06 PM »
I don't know why they would have a Game Boy TV tuner when they already released episodes of shows in cartridge form.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 05:20:31 PM »
I have a GBA TV tuner.  It's okay.

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 07:38:05 PM »
MB, what channels do you get?

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Print