Print

Author Topic: What gives you the willies?  (Read 9774 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2005, 01:57:57 PM »
- Listening to baby Mario scream his head off in YI

I agree.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2005, 03:15:19 PM »
I forgot about the noise cathode ray tubes make when they activate... That sort of locks me up too.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2005, 07:27:14 PM »
When I touch velvit.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2005, 07:37:15 PM »
I get the extreme, clenched-teeth, body-thundering, williesaurous when I go to erase something with a pencil eraser, but it's  too short so the metal sheathing scratches on the paper/desk. The feeling of that makes me want to bite into someone's arm(hard) and then scream into it.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2005, 07:38:48 PM »
KoopaSlaya reminded me of another one: When I touch suede.

Hmm. Just reading this thread is doing it, too.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2005, 07:45:37 PM »
I'd drape myself in velvit if it were socially acceptable.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 5/29/2005 6:48:30 PM

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2005, 07:48:12 PM »
Not much really gets to me like this.  I pretty much like to play annoying sounds into my ear.  It's only when I'm taken by surprise that I really can't stand it.  I also like the CRT noise.  Does anyone know the exact frequency of it?  I think it's around 16 KHz.  I also like to play that a lot.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005, 10:02:20 PM »
CRT isn't annoying usually, except when I'm in the middle of class and it just happen(it must be from a nearby classroom or something), and I'm the only person who hears it.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 11:59:26 PM »
-trying to get on the chatroom but having the connection refused.  Was I banned or something?

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2005, 01:33:44 AM »
I can think of a few, but I can't really put them into words...

Fingernails and windows....Not just the sound, but the fear of the entire nail bending back and being able to come off.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2005, 08:19:05 AM »
-Goosebumps. Thinking about anything that gives me goosebumps or just the goosebumps will automatically give me those dreaded little bumps. For example, as a result of this post, I have goosebumps.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2005, 12:32:35 PM »
When something scrapes agaisnt the floor in my bathroom. It feels like its being done to my teeth.

Random Anime Quote:
" If you keep punching holes in the definition of death, you''re going to be dissected for real one of these days!"--Excel Excel. Excel Saga episode 12.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2005, 05:54:20 PM »
Reading this topic

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2005, 06:01:38 PM »
When I get a haircut and the razor goes around my ears, that tickly feeling goes all the way down my back, due to the nerves that go down your back.  Also, when I scratch the middle of the underside of my foot(in between the ball of the foot and the heel), I can feel it in my throat.

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2005, 06:06:45 PM »
When my door suddenly slams shut when I'm in my room at night playing Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, and other horror games.(It happens often)

ToS and PM:TTYD Rock!!!

Print