Print

Author Topic: A friend I once had.....  (Read 5458 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 07:28:30 PM »
I used to have a friend so good we did everything together. Suddenly he had a problem with my dad and yelled at him. Soon we stopped talking as much till finally he got mad at ME because i had other friends besides him. Now he's the biggest enemy i've ever had in my life. It's sad...
But now I laugh at him because he..
Never mind, i don't spread rumors

"I love that place! I always win because Every time I put a dollar in the machine I get 4 quarters!"
-Chris Griffin from Family Guy
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2005, 08:32:55 PM »
"Am I the only one that doesn't have all these zany problems at school?"

They weren't huge problems, though I thought they were at the time. They never affected my school work, or anything like that.

"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2005, 03:03:42 PM »
I remember this one friend I had that got all angry just because I killed all of his pets, poinsoned his water supply, burned his crops, destroyed his house, infected his computer with a virus, caused his parents to divorce, stole his car and crashed it, ate all his food, and put Anthrax in his mail. Sheesh, some people never stop holding grudges.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2005, 07:20:05 PM »
What's almost as bad as suddenly losing large amounts of friends is losing them slowly over time. In elementary school, I had numerous, fantastic friends who shared the same interests, morals, etc. But slowly over time, they drifted away into private groups, leaving me to my own devices. Either I couldn't bear to part with a certain amount of them to join a smaller group, or I was just squeezed out and deserted somehow, because I hardly changed.

It is my opinion that what brought us together in elementary school was the academically talanted program (PAT). After elementary school, that binding force faded away, leaving me with practically nothing.

A sad, unfortunate tale that I do not think is very uncommon.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2005, 07:43:15 PM »
Whenever I feel alone and don't have any work to distract me, I like to lie on the floor of my room with the air conditioner making it cold, and I stare out the windows into the vast sky, and imagine myself floating out there.  All the problems in the world are little specks below me.  I'm just drifting fluidly thorugh the various drafts in the deep blue that surrounds me.  I'm a part of the sky.  Then I sit up and I'm me again.  Kind of a let down after a relaxing dream thing like that.  Is that a form of meditation?

For some reason I think I like to think of indirect relationships.  You know, like taping a flower to a girl's locker anonymously so they feel good or something.  I need to do that one day.  Making a person happy without the responsibility of... well, without making someone nervous by giving them the impression that some weirdo like me likes them.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2005, 08:41:29 PM »
My friends are all jerks. Their idea of fun is tackling me to the ground.
But I love them to death anyway.
Our school doesn't have a complicated social hierarchy, but we do have some of "those" kids that fit into the Television stereotypes. We've got a bunch of "nerds" and some "preps" and I think we have a "goth" somewhere.
Nobody really has a problem with any other person's "clique". Most people just have one person that they don't like.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2005, 04:08:29 PM »
"My sister's best friend is now a *clears throat* cheerleader."

I think I'm gonna like you.

I hate labels, but when I say "prep" or "goth" it's probably better shorthand rather than "the people who wear pink and have blonde hair and act snotty and act stupid and... blah blah"

I don't like "preps."

I like "goths." Don't say "dude you're stupid you're not depressed" because im like... the opposite of depressed and being "goth" doesn't mean you're depressed or any crap like that. I hate when people AUTOMATICALLY assume things right off the bat.... and don't quote that and say "Oh, well, you're judging 'preps' right off the bat" because I've dealt with them. I know what the deal is.

Some people are just "nerds" but like cool ones. Some people are like outright like... WTD is he even doing...

Ok, I don't think I could've put anymore "likes" in that paragraph.

Edited by - Trainman on 9/2/2005 3:09:14 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2005, 07:05:05 PM »
Yeah, like I'm depressed but I'm not goth.

People are just people, and when you're true to your beliefs you often get pushed outside and it's not fun.  Maybe that's why people hide behind conformity and image.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2005, 08:50:57 PM »
I play sports, but I don't think I'm a jock. Not a true jock. A true jock is like an idiot who fails all his classes but is very popular in school and is a star athelete. I wish we didn't have all this "type of person in school" crap. We're all people, aren't we?

I have the body of a God! Unfortunately, it''s Buddah.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2005, 01:41:14 PM »
Heheheh, not according to Meowrik!
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2005, 01:24:07 AM »
I've always prefered being alone rather than constantly hanging around a group of friends. Most of the time if they drift away I just don't care. There's only about 5 of them that I actually would feel sad if they left permanently. But I keep in touch with them.

I wonder how this will carry over to whenever I get a girlfriend. Will I just get over in 2 seconds and go back to doing whatever I was doing before or what? Eh I guess it doesn't matter now.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print