Print

Author Topic: Mario Mario Mario  (Read 2175 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: July 20, 2004, 10:05:07 AM »
I am tired after my vacation and am generally lazy anyway.  So I am going to make several posts in one.

I found the blind folded pianist that warms up with Mario music at blindfoldedmariopianist2.wmv.  EDIT: IT APPEARS THEY WILL NOT LET YOU DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU GO THROUGH ONE OF THERE PAGES.  YOU CAN GET IT FROM http://blogs.lns.kicks-ass.net/moonjihad/archives/000122.html.  It is over 10 minutes long at about 17mb and all of the music is from Mario games.

Also, at the bottom of the mailbag what Sapphira said was very funny.  Check it out at Mailbag 19 Jul 2004 Kongtroversy.

In the most recent Game Developer magazine I have got there is a long article on Shiggy.

If Deezer wants I can get some images and quotes from the article.

My brother is really into paintball and when he came over he bought an issue of Facefull (sic?).  In it there was an interview with some paintball team and it showed several pictures of them playing Super Mario Kart Double Dash.  He took the mag back with him so I can't get images now.

I recently bought Mario Golf for the GBA.  It's a great game.  I recommend it for anyone who liked any other Mario Golf game.  the RPG elements are cool, but my favorite thing is link with the GCN version to transfer players, get experience, unlock courses, and other stuff.

Where are the Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 series 3 and 4 e-Reader cards?

Does anyone have any Mario music/sound CDs they would sell me?

---

Random Signature

Edited by - lUiGiSon on 7/20/2004 9:11:14 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 12:12:41 AM »
Scans, please!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 11:40:46 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 11:51:21 AM »
My scans are easy to read, but photobucket reduce the quality so much that these are largely unreadable.  Should I send them to  you (email address?)?  Or, can I upload them directly to TMK or somewhere else for you?

Luigison

• Old Person™

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 07:44:48 PM »
Woo, thanks.

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 08:40:59 AM »
Luigison, go to the White Mushroom House forum and maybe you'll be able to find a Mario music CD there.

------------------------------
Hmm... I CAN''T THINK OF A SIGNATURE

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2004, 09:04:09 AM »
Good idea.  Thanks.

Random Signature

Print