Print

Author Topic: Fourth magic flute?!  (Read 3637 times)

« on: July 30, 2004, 05:04:40 AM »
I know this sounds weird,but when i was with my friend VP (i know,odd name,)  we were playing at his NES,in the sun level of w2,we stucked to the sand trap,and tried to bounce out,and when we bounced,mario went a bit glitchy and buggy,we don't know why,but when mario touched the ground again,the message "you've got card " or whatever appeared,and all enemies died. When mario walked away from the level,he was in the map again,but in world 9! (warp zone) i chosed world 5,but when mario went down a pipe,he was in toad's house,and only one treasure chest in the middle,and when mario took it: Ta-dah! a magic flute. when i got out of toads house,i was in the map again,but in the sun level of world 2,again!
i tried to make the bug again,but it didn't work...

is this ever happened to anyone else?

Push button, Receive coffee!

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 05:09:50 AM »
this is the right thread,don't post to the another one.
see my new sig? hehe...

Push button, Receive coffee!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 01:05:52 PM »
Just a wild glitch. Clean your Mario 3 cartridge or something.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 02:43:46 PM »
Woah! That sounds cool.....Too bad it's just a glitch. Cool new sig, MF7. :)

Numba 1 in da hood, G.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 09:04:22 PM »
You see this sig???
It took me a ling time to come up with something as brilliant as it. Do not copy it. Heed my warning.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 09:41:07 PM »
Yeah, you're basically just Plagiarizing...Although you changed one word...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2004, 10:12:08 PM »
oh,sorry...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2004, 11:57:17 PM »
But if you consider it a parody or spoof it's okay.  The line is blurred.  Regardless, if the author doesn't want it copied in that manner it would be common courtesy not to do it.  Although, I don't know if courtesy is common any more.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2004, 04:56:13 PM »
But Common Coutesy is.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2004, 05:12:40 PM »
Dude, I''m not mad. Don't worry. No hard feelings, OK, dawg? Everyone wants a funny sig. So try this one on for size.
"My Heart is as full as a baked potato."

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2004, 04:05:18 PM »
I love those wacky one-time glitches that do cool stuff for you. I have had a few myself, like... hmm, let me try and remember...

Well never mind; I can't think of any right now, but here is something I used to do:

When you get to play the card matching game on SMB3, there are about 3 or 4 set patterns the cards appear in; I actually made cheat sheets that had all the cards on them; so every time I got the card matching game it only took me one or two flips of a card to tell which set I'd gotten. I would get ALL the items in that game.

---
"When I think of my younger gaming years, there is some sad nostalgia there; the kind of nostalgia that makes you think stuff was really better than it actually was."
---

TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario

Edited by - lazermario on 9/1/2004 3:15:31 PM
TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2004, 08:03:26 PM »
I'm pretty sure there're 6. Or 8.
That was a joke.

Print