Print

Author Topic: Little bad things you did.  (Read 14986 times)

« on: August 26, 2004, 09:58:49 PM »
Post here every stupid or bad thing you did when you were smaller.
Here's mine:
When i was about 4 and my sister kept calling me stupid,when i went to brush my teeth,i had this naughty idea to pee to her toothbrush. I did it and later that evening when she brushed her teeth,she said thet the toothpaste tastes bad.

Far,far away is a half-burned potato begging help from the monkeys.

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 07:01:12 AM »
That's just disgusting.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 09:15:09 AM »
Great thread, man.

In eighth grade I wrote a "chain email" jokingly making fun of a classmate who I had a jokingly make fun of relationship with (mutual). One of the people I sent it to's Dad saw it and gave it to the school counselor, who then proceeded to drag every single person I sent it to in to the office and me (last) to interrogate us. The target kid also had to miss three days of school because his parents thought he would be made fun of.

Never underestimate the power of spam.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2004, 09:25:59 AM »
I once set fire to my trashcan back a few years ago. That shows how stupid I used to be.

Romance is for the weak-minded.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 8/27/2004 8:26:56 AM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 12:07:11 PM »
When I was about 7 or 8, I decided to jump off my friend's garage. The 8 foot drop resulted in my landing on my feet, bouncing like I landed on springs instead of legs, then landing on my feet again unharmed.

.tneb ytilaeR dna dewols emiT
.tnew namggE eht no dna no tuB

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2004, 01:47:10 PM »
Heehee, I did this a few weeks ago.

My friends and I were playing Truth or Dare at a sleep over. One of my best friends dared me and these two guys to go down to the public swimming pool and go swimming at 10:00pm. AND we had to walk there with what we were going to swim in. So we tip-toed out of the house while the parents were sleeping, and walked to the pool. The guys climbed over the fence no problem. I was shivering like crazy, so it took me a long time just to get to the top of the fence, when meanwhile the guys were in their boxers(lol)ready to jump in.

So here I am, shivering on the top of the fence, with my skimpy little bikini on(^_^'), when all I hear is this old man yelling, "Hey! What are you darn teenagers doing! Get off a there!" I screamed and jumped off the fence and ran towards the road. The other two guys climbed back over the fence, while trying to put their clothes back on. When we got to the house the parents were awake! We all had to go to bed and call our parents in the morning and tell them what we did.

Pretty stupid, eh? And I couldn't lie to my parents because I had rust all over my bikini from the fence. Heh, but man, was it fun!

~*The road to success is always under construction*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 8/27/2004 12:49:36 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2004, 02:58:22 PM »
Alright, let's see......

I can't seem to think of anything....I was pretty much the good child since the 4th grade....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2004, 03:25:09 PM »
Hey, I jumped off a garage too! But I didn't get hurt...
Darn.

Luigi Lover, wow, that must have been embarrassing, and slightly awkward.

I accedentally threw a smoke bomb in a friend's pool and distroyed the cover. That WAS NOT GOOD.
Word to the wise, NEVER THROW SOMKE BOMBS AT POOLS!!

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2004, 04:16:45 PM »
One time I glued a poster to the wall of my room, but it was ripped off, since I didn't spread the glue all over the back.

Another time in second grade, there was this one kid who ended up making my childhood a living hell, along with the rest of the class, so Sean, Golnaz and I tried to come up with a plan to get back at him.  We came up with a plan to put a sticker on his chair so when he sat on it, it would stick to his butt.  The plan succeeded, but some other kid told, just because my class always told on everybody, and we were "benched" during recess, but it was worth it.

I am going to be a famous author one day.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2004, 10:29:04 PM »
Oh, fun!

Lemme see...this didn't happen too long ago.
I had been invited to a friend's house, and when I got there, spent several hours playing DnD (which is wierd) with about seven or eight other friends.
At about midnight, we all (somehow) stuffed ourselves into one of their trucks, and drove to Wal-Mart.
Inside, we picked a person to be "it", and split up.
That person would then hunt us down and chase us through the store trying to tag us.
The hard part was having to be careful not to hit anyone, or knock over anything.
Eventually we were stopped by a lady who had apparently been watching us, and threatened to report us if we didn't cut it out.
I also remember that, on that same night, one of my friends convinced me to ride around in one of the grocery carts, wearing a baby bib that read "I Love My Daddy".

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2004, 10:39:06 PM »
Good times.

.tneb ytilaeR dna dewols emiT
.tnew namggE eht no dna no tuB

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2004, 10:38:46 AM »
Hmm... well, i smoke weed ^_^
ako bp„yeme „yÆ’¢e hao„a„‰ke, ohÆ’¢a c„y hacpah

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2004, 12:08:04 PM »
O_O

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2004, 12:57:08 PM »
Oh, THAT'S nice.  I'm being sarcastic by the way.

-Heh heh.  LL, I probably would have laughed my head off had I been there.  Man, that story was hilarious!

-Screech, playing tag at Wal-Mart at midnight?  That would be funny to watch!

I remember one time my friends and I were playing poker, and...well, that's all you need to know, thank you.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:39:53 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2004, 01:40:20 PM »
A mutual make fun of relationship?  I had one of thems once.  I wrote two journal entries that were "his", except they were all goofy, where he "spun in circles till he fell over to randomly select a place to lie down", and "collected an umbrella, a bar of soap, and other stuff to face the garage monster".  Actually, his family was gone, so he thought of these explanations as to why: They decided to give up there materialistic ways to move to the African grasslands to migrate with the wildebeests, something else I don't remember, or they were being held hostage in the garage with the garage monster.

And that tag at night thing at Wal-Mart sounds so friggin' awesome!  I was playing tag with the same friend of mine in Longs Drugs once, but we got in trouble too.

I recently found out that downtown every friday night from 8pm-10pm, they show a public movie using a DVD projector and a big screen in the middle of the street.  I walked there with a friend, and we met up with another friend there last night, where they showed "American Graffiti", and I decided to walk home alone at about a quarter to ten, since I didn't have a ride.  It was so fun!  There's something about running through downtown at late night with the streets and shops deserted and the only light coming from streetlights and the moon that tickles my fancy just so!  I was running all through downtown, looking at all the shops and stuff, all alone, until I got to the intersection at the end of downtown.  From there, I walked down a twelve-block-long sreet which has a fire station and a high school(not mine, though) and turned on the eighth block street to my house, but at the high school, there were all these janitors riding their little carts around, I wanted to join them, but started running home instead, which was creepy, because there aren't any streetlights.  Still, running around deserted places in public at nighttime is so fun!!!  You HAVE to try it!!

I am going to be a famous author one day.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print