Print

Author Topic: What do YOU collect?  (Read 7919 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2005, 09:19:41 PM »
Collecting things was what let me get my GBA.  I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh, and I ordered the GBA game from Japan just to get the 3 God cards.  I went to a tournament, and some kid traded me 1 of them for his Gameboy advance and his Super mario advance game.

I also collect prescription drug pens, but thats about the only serious collecting I do.

You say you want a {Nintendo}revolution, well, you know, we all want to change the world
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2005, 11:34:51 PM »
I used to (and still do) collect all things related to the 1980 game, Berzerk. I love that game!

-- Trickman Terry

Edited by - Trickman Terry on 6/23/2005 12:29:33 AM
-- Trickman Terry

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2005, 01:26:29 AM »
Trickman Terry you should edit that sig right now or you will end up in a lot trouble.

Ah! It''s a sig get it off! Get it off!

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2005, 01:33:50 AM »
Good now you won't get in trouble for displaying advertisement on the forum.

Ah! It''s a sig get it off! Get it off!

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2005, 01:44:13 AM »
I glazed over the rules too fast. Musta missed that part. I'm used to posting an address on e-mails. Force of habit. Good catch, thanks.

-- Trickman Terry
-- Trickman Terry

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2005, 09:37:38 AM »
I collect Buddha statues & ornaments, Buddha enlightened my artwork, I have many paintings of him, he was part of my eastern theme for my folio.
I'm also fond of skull ornaments & decorations, my favourite prop is a screaming brain-tearing skull which I got on holiday, he's adorable x) & I love him, look at me photos & see him ^_^ http://www.flickr.com/photos/87618041@N00/sets/483975/

Edited by - pirate on 6/23/2005 8:38:55 AM

Print