Print

Author Topic: SSB2? Is it possible...  (Read 3063 times)

« on: August 05, 2000, 02:40:14 PM »
Has anyone heard anything about a Super Smash Brothers 2? If so please tell me cause i'm a big fan of SSB1.

Clang! Clang! Clang!
"It's-a-me, Mario!"
Clang! Clang!
Clang! Clang! Clang!
"It's-a-me, Mario!"
Clang! Clang!

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2000, 01:37:16 PM »
It would be incredibly awesome ^_^
I've often said for a sequel they should do a bad-guy version with all the great Nintendo bad guys.
Wario, Bowser, Ganon (maybe the piggie version ^_^), Mother Brain, an evil F-Zero racer ???, Mewtwo... hmm...

Fryguy - summoned from the flame
Webmaster
nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com - Nintendo Database

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2000, 04:39:18 PM »
You forgot Metroid, Bass, the Machine, the Eggplant Wizard, K. Rool,
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2000, 04:41:24 PM »
You forgot Metroid, Bass, the Machine, the Eggplant Wizard, K. Rool, and...what was the name of that bad guy in "Demon Sword?"
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2000, 06:24:58 AM »
A villan version would be excellent. I would so rather see Bowser as a Smash brother. Do we really want a repeat of Jigglypuff.

Clang! Clang! Clang!
"It's-a-me, Mario!"
Clang! Clang!
Clang! Clang! Clang!
"It's-a-me, Mario!"
Clang! Clang!

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2000, 03:11:33 AM »
The metroids weren't villians, Mega.  They were an unknowing specie being manipulated by the space pirates.  They attack everyone and everything, but it's out of instinct, not evil intentions.  I don't know what you mean by "the Machine", Bass is a Capcom character, so he won't be appearing on the N64, and no one would even remember the Eggplant Wizard except for a few fans.

Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...the...SMRPG...fan...girl...
Must...not...harbor...perverse...sexual...lust...for...the...SMRPG...fan...girl...

Print