Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 1  (Read 5838 times)

« on: May 29, 2002, 07:03:32 PM »
Is there any tips at all for Mario Party 1 ? I can play the game and all I'm just curious. Please, no gameshark codes. Thanks
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2002, 08:56:59 PM »
I have a good one, do you know how to get all
of the players coins , even the computer players?

---->    Please, reply to find out how, O.K.

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2002, 09:01:21 PM »
<html>
<head>
          <text> hello, just seeing if html tags work on this.</text>
</head>

<BODY bgColor="#000000" text="#A8A8A8" link="#6699CC"
        aLink=C8C8C8 vLink="C8C8C8">
<text>
Hi!
</text>
</body>
</html>

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2002, 04:39:58 AM »
I think I know what you mean. You mean on the last turn and changing the characters to human ?
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2002, 12:33:30 PM »
Yep! I figured that one out my self.
 I don,t think there are any cheats for the game just tips...

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2002, 12:38:12 PM »
There are two extra boards 1,000 coins eveuntally buys the magma moutian level. 100 starts gets you the entarnel start stage!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Should I put something here?

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2002, 02:44:48 PM »
Thanks to all that helped.
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2002, 03:12:04 PM »
Those arent codes, those are tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2002, 03:15:45 PM »
Hey Kirby take it easy. I know that. Thanks for being so observant. Really. I type in cheats by mistake sometimes.
It''s-a me, Mario !

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2002, 03:31:31 PM »
If you are having a hard time with a given mini-game, tell me and I can give you my thoughts on it.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2002, 08:00:00 AM »
No, I'm relatively good at the game in general. But, is it true you get a new stage arter you collect 100 stars ?
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2002, 08:36:11 PM »
Yes! Bowser Robs the bank and you have to choose the new level search the internet Im not lieing!

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2002, 10:01:39 PM »
Ya, you get 100 stars and Boswer steals them all AFTER you beat all the boards once. You then MUST beat the Eternal Star board before you can play any other board. It is a boring board in my opinion, and relies a LOT on luck due to Boswer's teleportation system that he shifts every so often when someone runs into him. Plus, every time someone lands on a ? space Boswer sends everyone back to start. It can get very annoying. Plus, instead of BUYING a star, you have to play a Baby Boswer for it by rolling higher than them. (Don't worry, you get a die that only rolls between 8-10, and you have a 9/10 chance of winning, but if you do lose, you lose a star, which is also very flustrating, paying 20 coins to have a star stolen. It is kinda like on Wheel of Fortune when you attempt to buy a vowel not on the board, you lose your turn and $250... errrrrr never mind... Take it from me, the only person I know to lose against him and also the only person in the WORLD I think to EVER lose an MP3 Duel map in 1 and a half turns. That is, opponent goes, I go then opponent goes again and wins... as you can tell, my luck is HORRIBLE in Mario Party games; I only win Mario Party by being superior at the mini-games) Beat it, and some nifty new options appear in the shop...

That is a rundown of the board. Boring, requires a good memory, and severly luck-based. It is my second least favorite board, ahead of Peach's Birthday Cake... (Hmmmmm, I said I has horrid luck, now why would I hate that board...? ;-) )I say allow the computers to play for 19 turns and switch the winning character with a human controlled player to beat it.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2002, 07:45:22 AM »
Thanks Steve and Yoshi, and yes the Eternal Star stage is in fact very, very annoying. But thanks anyway. And I heard that there's a No Bowser option in the iten shop. Is that true? Or is that the No Koopa thing ?
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2002, 09:27:06 AM »
Im almost sure thats no koopa,then you can get a No boo item.

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2002, 11:14:18 AM »
I thought so. Thanks. I've got every item now.
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2002, 12:46:24 PM »
Even the gumballs?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2002, 07:13:12 PM »
If you haven't gotten all the mini-games yet, buy all of them from the guy that are 250 coins or less, than get Gumballs until you are all out: you save a lot of money this way.

~I.S.~

Print