Print

Author Topic: Mario YouTube video requests/challenges  (Read 44210 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »
Hmm. To be honest I'd rather do a star speedrun or a 100 coin speedrun. Are there any particular stars that you find difficult?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2009, 03:11:47 PM »
How about a speedrun of the six main stars in course 12? (Not the 100-coin one, unless you want to)
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »
That sounds good to me. As usual, it will take a while to make because I don't have much free time.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2009, 07:17:10 PM »
Okay, I made my strategy. Now I just have to find time to record.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2009, 11:53:12 AM »
I have completed your request, and I felt like collecting the 100 coin star as well! Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkinktdTTEs&fmt=18

Enjoy! You can also find it on Mario Chat.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 03:34:14 PM by Kimimaru »

« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »
How about a run of the two Manta racing courses in SMG, with use of those Slingstars that are out around the course. I'm pretty sure the first course has them, not so much about the second..

Whenever you get a chance, of course. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2009, 01:59:38 PM »
I'm not exactly sure of what you're asking. Are you requesting me to speedrun both Manta Ray racing courses in Super Mario Galaxy using the Sling Stars around the course?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2009, 04:17:43 PM »
Do you use a video capture card to record your videos?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
No, I actually use A/V recording on a camcorder that I received for my birthday.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2009, 04:44:49 PM »
Really?  I've only ever seen that quality with the card before I watched your videos... you've gotta show me how to do that.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2009, 06:40:35 PM »
What I do before I start recording is connect a video game system to the input jacks on a VCR I have, which is connected to a plasma screen HD television. Then, I take the A/V cords from my camera and put them into the output jacks on the VCR. Finally, I plug the other end of the A/V cords into my camcorder, turn on the video game system, and press "Record" whenever I'm ready to record.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2009, 07:10:09 PM »
Well, I have everything I would need, assuming the HD TV is optional... Thanks for the tip.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »
You're welcome! The HD TV is optional, but seeing how many HD TVs have a half-second button press delay, I recommend that you don't use one.

« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »
I'm not exactly sure of what you're asking. Are you requesting me to speedrun both Manta Ray racing courses in Super Mario Galaxy using the Sling Stars around the course?

Well, you can speed run if you feel compelled. I was asking more for just a run because I've never even seen a way to reach the Sling Stars in the first place.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2009, 02:41:52 PM »
It might be easier for me to take pictures of where they are. I'll get the pictures up when I can. In the meantime, feel free to request anything else you may have on your mind.

Print