Print

Author Topic: SEGA Dreamcast and Nintendo GBA are #1!  (Read 3824 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: April 18, 2002, 09:47:27 AM »
SEGA Dreamcast and Nintendo Game Boy Advance are #1!

That's what I believe and nobody can change that! Unless I end up buying a GameCube...

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2002, 11:38:33 AM »
The order is GBA, GC, DC, PSX, PS2, SNES, N64, Genesis, anything else, and last and least X-box.

Don''t burst my bubble!!!
Don`t go bursting my bubble!!!

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2002, 12:18:28 PM »
Okay... Give me one good reason the XBox sucks. I don't wanna hear any of that, 'It's too big!' or 'It's made by Microsoft!' crap anymore. If the XBox sucks to you, why don't you bash Sony's PS2? It's also a rival to the GCN. Besides, have you even played the XBox? And this goes for everyone who think XBox sucks. I'm just sick of it. If you think that Bill Gates is just trying to make money, he isn't. He's just trying to make a worthy rival to the GCN and PS2.

Besides, remember this: Square might just become a developer for the XBox.

Igiwalui is the Japanese term for 'a very bad person.'Waluigi is an anagram of this word.
Hey! Listen!

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2002, 12:32:03 PM »
1. The X-box suffers from most of the problems of a real PC: patches, viruses, etc.

2. The X-box is carried by one or two games (Halo) but in the end does not have enough of a base to surive.

3. It is overpriced. (As is the PS2)

Reasons you don't want to hear...

4. In the end, it's all about hype. Microsoft has been the big dog for so long that they have no clue how to win a real market battle. Sony and Nintendo are big time companies and Microsoft hasn't dealt with their kind in a long time. Micorsoft is the newbie this time and they don't even realize it.

So, the X-box isn't really on the bottom, but as a die-hard Nintendo fan I put it there. It's above the Lynx... ...or is it?

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2002, 07:12:20 PM »
Sorry. I was just really PO'd after AOL kicked me off 12 times in a row before I could even move my mouse, and my sister was all like 'Get oooff!' So I really wasn't yelling at all who condemn the XBox (I knew that it could get viruses! Just knew!), just yelling because I was going to kill the next thing that moved.

...Anyway...

Igiwalui is the Japanese term for 'a very bad person.'Waluigi is an anagram of this word.
Hey! Listen!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2002, 05:29:13 AM »
 Just one correction, Bill Gates, IS trying to make money. Being a competetor with Nintendo or Sony, would probably be the last reason to make a system. Face it, companies try to make money, if they didn't make money, they wouldn't make games, it's that simple.

I am Nobody
 Nobody is Perfect
 I am Perfect

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2002, 08:11:59 AM »
Let's face it, money is all Gates cares about. If it wasn't he would have retired by now or gone the way of Jobs and lowered his paycheck. If he was really in it for the fame or art he wouldn't care about contiuning to recieve a massive paycheck.

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2002, 08:30:32 AM »
crash: where are you microsoft h,.q.? mario:
i took care of it. ( in ashes) crash: d##n!
microsoft was mine!

iie! anata motsu miru ano hitotachi saigo no no jibun watakushi jishin
 shoototsu bandicoot!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2002, 11:14:25 AM »
Grand Goomba... DON'T YOU EVER PUT THE N64 BELOW THE PLAYSTATION! N64 IS 10 TIMES BETTER THAT THE "GAY"STATION! AAARRRGGGHHH... YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR N64 BASHING... I AM THE MIGHTY SHIGERU MIYAMOTO...! YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2002, 11:14:43 AM »
Grand Goomba... DON'T YOU EVER PUT THE N64 BELOW THE PLAYSTATION! N64 IS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN THE "GAY"STATION! AAARRRGGGHHH... YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR N64 BASHING... I AM THE MIGHTY SHIGERU MIYAMOTO...! YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2002, 03:39:23 PM »
I have to agree X-Box is a pretty good system. I like GAMECUBE a lot more. But X-box is good.

And Nintendo 64 is WAY WAY WAY above PSX. N64 has awesome games. All the good games on PSX are on N64 or GAMECUBE too.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2002, 08:09:11 AM »
Not Gran Turismo (the greatest racing game ever made)... and Final Fantasy games (which will probably never make it to any more Nintendo systems...)

X-Box sucks because it doesn't have any decent good games...

PlayStation is cool because it's been so popular over the past 6 years... It also has some great games!

Any Nintendo system is the best because Nintendo makes the best games!

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2002, 12:23:39 PM »
I think xBox sucks. It's just a cheap(or let's say WAY too expensive) copy of the PS, PS2, GameCube, GBA, Whatnot and the blabla. If you really want some quality entertainment, gat a GaameCube with Luigi's Mansion! It rules! End of story. Period. No more. End. Finis. In short: Nintendo=Rules, XBox=drools.

What? You were foiled by Mario? You SAP!

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2002, 12:24:39 PM »
I think xBox sucks. It's just a cheap(or let's say WAY too expensive) copy of the PS, PS2, GameCube, GBA, Whatnot and the blabla. If you really want some quality entertainment, gat a GaameCube with Luigi's Mansion! It rules! End of story. Period. No more. End. Finis. In short: Nintendo=Rules, XBox=drools.

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2002, 12:33:41 PM »

Print