Print

Author Topic: Re: Toadstool lost forever!  (Read 2907 times)

« on: February 25, 2002, 05:56:12 PM »
thats dumb
Hello.

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2002, 06:41:46 PM »
very dumb... infact, that's beyond dumb...

Yeah! Luigi 2.0... The Power of the Green!
Luigi- Hey Mario I found a mushroom!
Mario- Yeah? Well give it here. Boy do I love Mushrooms.
Luigi- M-M-Mario... That things Got TEETH!
Mario- Huh!?
*CHOMP!*

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2002, 06:44:34 PM »
darn it man peach was always the name

america changed it to toadstool

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2002, 07:02:29 PM »
they do not even use Toadstool in Japan. There it was Peach from day one.

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2002, 07:19:05 PM »
yes thats what i meant

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2002, 06:39:15 AM »
Yeah, but here in England (and America too I think) it has always been Toadstool.

Look - a lot of Japanese names for things are different. Enemies' names are different. Why should we suddenly start using the Jap name for Princess Toadstool? Especially in a game in which she was already called that before.

This is getting silly now - but I stand by what I say. Any of you who have been with Mario since the NES (or even SNES) days should not call her Peach.

Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"
Cheers,

Matt

Mountain Dew or Crab Juice? Oh, I can''t take it any more!
You got a toilet in there? "No, toilet in tower. Tower!"

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2002, 06:55:10 AM »
Toadstool.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2002, 07:35:39 AM »
I've always called her Toadstool (or Princess Toadstool, to be exact)! The first Mario game where I heard her being called Peach was Super Mario 64. THAT GAME ROCKS!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2002, 07:38:07 AM »
And another thing...

Peach is her first name. The reason the American programmers called her Toadstool is because they were referring to her last name. So, the full name of Princess Toadstool is - PRINCESS PEACH TOADSTOOL!

Same situation with Bowser. In Japan, he's called Koopa, which is his last name; while in America he's called Bowser, which is his first name. His full name is actually King Bowser Koopa!

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 3/6/2002 5:38:55 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2002, 07:38:16 AM »
And another thing...

Peach is her first name. The reason the American programmers called her Toadstool is because they were referring to her last name. So, the ful name of Princess Toadstool is - PRINCESS PEACH TOADSTOOL!

Same situation with Bowser. In Japan, he's called Koopa, which is his last name; while in America he's called Bowser, which is his first name. His full name is actually King Bowser Koopa!

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2002, 12:59:24 PM »
Hey look! I'm using the school computer! Even though the website says Peach, the game still calls her Toadstool.

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2002, 04:21:16 PM »
Roll with the flow!!

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2002, 08:29:35 PM »
Her first name is Peach!  You don't have to say her whole name every single time you refer to her.

YOSHI!!!
 YOSHI!!!

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2002, 08:54:14 PM »
Purple Yoshi Would you rather be called a Toad or a fruit??? I say junk um both and get her a decent name!!!

Female StarMan= StarGirl
Female StarMan= StarGirl

Print