Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709972 times)

« Reply #1110 on: November 28, 2006, 07:57:17 PM »
I try to vary my mediums, I like markers and oil paints the most.  I started smoking cannabis before my grandma died though, she died in april 2006, I didn't specify.  There deffinatly is an addictiveness to cannabis though, don't beleive it when people say it isn't a real drug.  I think almost anything is addictive if used in large quantities.  I am not for the liberation of canabbis for some odd reasons, first of all if it was liberated, big tobacco companies would pour even more bad things into it like even more tar and they would manipulate it to make it more addicting.  As for the good reasons, it wouldn't have to be a secret anymore, and you wouldn't get arrested.  My stance on alcohol, alcohol is a joke, it only makes you feel dumb and after a while you'll get a headache.  I would never PAY for someone to give me the worst hangover in my life, I'm not saying I would never drink alcohol, I would never PAY for it, but I probably wouldn't drink it again, it really isn't all what its cracked up to be.  As for for my anti side, I am anti synthetic drugs such as meth and a lot of others, I am also anti heroin.  I am neutral on synthetic psychedelics such as LSD and LSA, because I think they can be really bad because if you have a history of shcizophrenia or something of the sort, it has the power to unearth that.  On the other hand, in small regulated doses, it has the power to help you look at things from different perspectives, and help let ideas flow more fluently.  This is why I think LSD and LSA are related to the contrast between heaven and hell.  One important thing you have to know before you take this or mushrooms, it will change the way you think about life or go about life for the better or for the worst.  You will change, I like to think I changed for the better, but only time will tell.  As for quiting the psychedelics I'm on now, I have been off them for about a little over a month, but I already have money spent, so its One last hoorah.  I will go without taking them for a little over a half a year and I'll see where it's taken me, if I don't like it, I guess I'll start again.  But I know I'll quit sometime.  I know it may sound like all addicts say this but I'm hold my integrity closest to me.
I only watch [adult swim]

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1111 on: November 28, 2006, 08:29:39 PM »
Sounds like an upstanding answer.

Hey!  That reminds me, I've never gotten the chance to paint, except with those kiddy watercolor paints on normal computer printer paper.  Now I have angst... I want to paint!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1112 on: November 28, 2006, 09:30:34 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1113 on: November 29, 2006, 12:10:17 AM »
Still can't believe that the Brothers Chaps used to make their cartoons on that game.  What humble beginnings.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1114 on: November 29, 2006, 08:48:45 AM »
Dear superstarMASIAH,

Um...wow.
every

« Reply #1115 on: November 30, 2006, 06:08:31 PM »
A kid died today that was on my mom's floor in the hospital, he was 17 years old.  He was sent there because of a blow to the chest by a lacross stick in a game.  There was no brain activity so his family members decided to pull the plug.  It's things like this that make me think of how unexpecting life can be, so I'm going to do everything I can to make use of myself and make me known.  Things like this make me feel bad.

« Reply #1116 on: December 02, 2006, 10:19:47 PM »
Agh.
I can't get my wireless connection set up, so I have to stick to dial up.
If anybody knows of any wireless adapters that work with Windows Vista (RC1), let me know, because I'm tired of 3Kb/Second speeds.
Oh, and if anybody knows why my Linksys WUSB54GS v2 installation crashes at the end of the installation, let me know.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1117 on: December 02, 2006, 10:21:25 PM »
Do you have a DSL or cable modem with which to connect your wireless router?
That was a joke.

« Reply #1118 on: December 03, 2006, 09:57:03 AM »
My wisdom tooth is coming in. IT HURTS LIKE...IT JUST HURTS! And the pain goes ON and OFF. All of you have probably been through this before. I can see where it's pushing through in my gums. It looks like it's coming in sideways. All I know is that it hurts and I'll have to endure it until it's big enough to be extracted...or do I?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1119 on: December 03, 2006, 12:51:31 PM »
I haven't had any pain with wisdom teeth. My orthodontist wants me to have mine taken out though.
That was a joke.

« Reply #1120 on: December 03, 2006, 01:42:13 PM »
I'm pretty nervous about when I get my wisdom teeth, because both of my parents had pain in their wisdom teeth and had to have them taken out, they also jammed their teeth up pretty bad.
I'm a horrible person.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1121 on: December 03, 2006, 01:56:43 PM »
I had all of my wisdom teeth removed at the same time. Over Christmas. And my mom made tons of awesome goodies. I couldn't eat them. :(

The "surgery" part wasn't bad, since I was unconscious. Recovering was the bad part, although I think I had it worse than most people have it.

What's kind of weird is that my mom's upper wisdom teeth are finally coming in now. (Her bottom ones were removed in her late teens.)
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1122 on: December 03, 2006, 01:56:54 PM »
I never had any teeth coming in that ever hurt. Except for when I was very little.

« Reply #1123 on: December 04, 2006, 12:04:50 AM »
My wisdom tooth is coming in. IT HURTS LIKE...IT JUST HURTS! And the pain goes ON and OFF. All of you have probably been through this before. I can see where it's pushing through in my gums. It looks like it's coming in sideways. All I know is that it hurts and I'll have to endure it until it's big enough to be extracted...or do I?

Aww.. I feel for you, because I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm going through a similar thing right now (I can see where it's coming in, and the pain is on again/ off again).

I guess we're both looking down in the mouth. :D
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1124 on: December 04, 2006, 01:43:22 AM »
I got my wisdom teeth pulled all at once and I was not unconscious. There's nothing quite like feeling your bones literally being ripped from your skull while having your own mouth blood splattered across your face. XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, there was a pic.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:50:30 AM by Lizard Dude »

Print