Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710006 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1125 on: December 04, 2006, 01:58:02 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NOOOOO!! NOT THAT AGAIN!!!
* Sapphira falls to the floor into a fetal position.

LD made me have ANGST. >:(
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1126 on: December 04, 2006, 02:07:05 AM »
I always loved that pic but never knew the story behind it.

« Reply #1127 on: December 04, 2006, 02:37:54 AM »
Poor Pooooooooor LD. You have a picture to remind you of the pain.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1128 on: December 04, 2006, 02:47:06 AM »
On the other hand, it's a reminder of his ALMIGHTY STRENGTH

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1129 on: December 04, 2006, 06:25:33 AM »
He doesn't mind showing it off, so I guess it wasn't that bad (to him).
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1130 on: December 04, 2006, 08:57:13 AM »
Wow. See, I went the anti-LD route with removing my wisdom teeth and was unconscious during the extraction and sedated for pretty much the next 3 days after. Aside from maybe the first hour afterwards, it wasn't painful at all, just bloody.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't be able to stay conscious for something like that anyways -- large amounts of blood and I don't get along very well. I'd likely pass out.
~I.S.~

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1131 on: December 04, 2006, 10:06:50 AM »
I hope I have to get my wisdom teeth removed so I can join this awesome club!

Whoops, wrong thread.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1132 on: December 04, 2006, 07:16:56 PM »
Words cannot describe how hard I laughed at that pic, LD.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1133 on: December 04, 2006, 07:42:43 PM »
It seems like he just woke up, drooled up some blood, and didn't clean it off.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1134 on: December 04, 2006, 08:42:47 PM »
Speaking of teeth, all of the teeth onthe right side of my jaw have been hurting for quite some time now. The teeth on the right side od my jaw don't hurt one bit and, for some reason, the pain only kicks in at night. They hurt right now as I'm typing this. I'm going to see the dentist soon. I think it might be a cavity. I dout my wisdom teeth a growing, cause I'm not old enough to recieve them yet. The pain is harsh, but barable.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1135 on: December 04, 2006, 08:49:49 PM »
Metallica
"(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth"
Kill 'Em All

Oops, wrong thread.
This bass solo is fantastic, though.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1136 on: December 04, 2006, 10:24:36 PM »
<Mr_Melee> I want to say what I'm listening to right now :D
<Mr_Melee> But it would be a double post if I put it in that thread ;_;
<DJ> ?
<Mr_Melee> >_<

« Reply #1137 on: December 05, 2006, 03:00:26 AM »
Words cannot describe how hard I laughed at that pic, LD.

What a sick freak.

It seems like he just woke up, drooled up some blood, and didn't clean it off.

Ding ding ding! Perfect analysis. Yes, this was not surgery blood, but wound blood.

« Reply #1138 on: December 05, 2006, 02:25:44 PM »
Hm, when I first saw that I thought it was when you were running and smashed into a pole or something during the winter.  I know there were other bloody photos of you somewhere. 

ANGST related, though, teachers need to inform their students when there is a specific way something needs to be done.

I had to retake a quiz I missed a while back in my math class today.  I came in, said I was going to do what I needed, and my teacher said alright.  He wasn't doing a whole lot, only a few people were staying late today, and people didn't start to ask him questions till after I started.  It was an easy quiz, only a few problems and a few formulas, so I finish quickly and hand it to him.  He then says that he's done for the after school time.  He told me earlier that he was leaving at 2:30, and I finished in time.  When he's getting everything put away, taking the work from the other people, he asks what the paper I gave him was.  After stating that it was my quiz, he tells me that I had to speak to him, and he had to give it to me.  But now it's too late, and I have to keep the 0.  I can only make up a quiz once, and because when I walked in and said I was going to do the quiz, he didn't tell me anything about it.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1139 on: December 05, 2006, 06:18:55 PM »
What a sick freak.

Ding ding ding! Perfect analysis. Yes, this was not surgery blood, but wound blood.

I've seen sicker freaks, LD. Plus, I didn't even even know that was blood on your face. I just thought your facial expression was funny.

Print