Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1709818 times)

« Reply #1245 on: December 24, 2006, 01:54:45 PM »
*Shrugs* Oh well.

ANGST: Apparently the Summer classes for Drivers' Ed have been filled.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1246 on: December 24, 2006, 04:42:36 PM »
This Website! And PaperLuigi! He Talks too much!

Oh, you don't now how bad I want to come to your house and punch that 8 year old face right into the next neighborhood, loser.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1247 on: December 24, 2006, 04:45:35 PM »
And I'll be here playing my DS!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1248 on: December 24, 2006, 05:40:42 PM »
I'll be playing wireless with SushieBoy while you do it.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1249 on: December 25, 2006, 02:09:11 AM »
*Play's MKDS with Pt_peach* I hafta' be Daisy in the Egg 1 cause' it's the only good combo for drifting...

« Reply #1250 on: December 25, 2006, 03:14:50 PM »
I have ANGST because Wal*mart is making me work late New Year's Eve (2pm-11pm) then early NEw Year's Day (10am-7pm)

I have ANGST becasue I've been late a lot, and one of the less kind managers has already talked to me and told me that if I have one more occurance of being late or calling in, then I'm going to have what's known as a "D-day", a decision day where I get paid to stay at home and think about whether I want to keep this job or not. My decision will likely be to not come back to the job that I hate.

Cheese! I hate being a cashier. THey won't pull anybody from cashiering to other departments because it would leave the front end short handed, but they will hire new people to those departments who know nothing about the area.

GGGRRraaaggghh! */ANGST*
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1251 on: December 25, 2006, 07:07:26 PM »
This Christmas was fairly disappointing to me. Other than the Halo Graphic Novel, which is the awesomest thing ever, I mostly got junk. I got a tiny radio from my mom that doesn't have any reception, a copy of Resident Evil (the movie, which I have openly stated numerous times to hate with the fury of a thousand nuns) from my sister, nothing from my dad, and a $5 gift certificate to Best Buy from my older brother. This is in shocking contrast to last year's Christmas, where I recieved nothing but awesome stuff.
every

« Reply #1252 on: December 25, 2006, 08:19:01 PM »
Hmmm...well, that sucks. All of those things besides the Graphic Novel all sound like crap, just like you said.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1253 on: December 25, 2006, 09:21:22 PM »
What can you buy at Best Buy with five dollars??

« Reply #1254 on: December 26, 2006, 12:33:27 AM »
This Christmas was fairly disappointing to me. Other than the Halo Graphic Novel, which is the awesomest thing ever, I mostly got junk. I got a tiny radio from my mom that doesn't have any reception, a copy of Resident Evil (the movie, which I have openly stated numerous times to hate with the fury of a thousand nuns) from my sister, nothing from my dad, and a $5 gift certificate to Best Buy from my older brother. This is in shocking contrast to last year's Christmas, where I recieved nothing but awesome stuff.

Looks like someone doesn't know the true meaning of Christmas. :D

Seriously dude, it's the thought that counts. Then again, this IS the ANGST thread....But, complaining about the fact that someone cares enough about you to get you something regardless of the fact that you'd like it or not....

What's better, not-so-great gifts or no gifts at all?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1255 on: December 26, 2006, 01:08:14 AM »
I didn't get anything this Christmas...I did get some cool stuff over the course of the past few months, so I don't really mind. Vid's right, it's the thought that counts.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1256 on: December 26, 2006, 11:24:02 AM »
No, It's the gifts that count!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1257 on: December 26, 2006, 12:36:56 PM »
Uh, not so much.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1258 on: December 26, 2006, 06:45:16 PM »
"The reason for the season is pleasin'."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1259 on: December 27, 2006, 12:21:50 AM »
I have ANGST whenever I think of child abuse.  I just read an entire website tribute to Judith Barsi, whom I first heard about through pt_peach, and let's just say, my eyes are no longer as dry as they were a half hour ago.  I swear, someday I'm going to find a way to put an end to child abuse.  Discipline is fine, because you're teaching your kid not to do bad things. But when you abuse a child for your own sick pleasure, that is just disgusting.  I want a one-strike and you're dead policy for sexual predators.  I honestly do. 

Don't give me that "there's nothing you can do about it" crap.  That is absolute bull, and I won't stand to hear it.  We can all change the world for the better! 

EDIT: Anyone notice how we are losing a lot of people lately?  First Peter Boyle (Frank on "Raymond") then the Godfather of Soul, now former president Gerald Ford have all died, all in the midst of the tenth anniversary of the JonBenet Ramsey ordeal.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 12:23:56 AM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print